• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pic

Wow, you look amazing. Well done. I've only lost 6st so far. You have inspired me to keep going and lose the remaining 6. Truly inspirational!!

Lookin' smokin'! Are you at goal now? I'm jealous-you still have boobs !!

Hi ya, no still not at goal ild like to lose another stone but everyone keeps saying I'll look to thin so I'll take it lb by lb and see how I feel then lol, bras works wonders without one they r too the floor lol, although this bra isn't padded I'm still a H cup but was a JJ xxx

I'm a C cup- and that's just loose skin ! I daren't get measured as I'm probably a B really ! Too sad. I always wear a padded bra now-never thought that would happen. Size 12 tops are often still a bit tight round the bustage but that's because I'm 5 ft 10 and have a broad back ! People keep telling me not to l,ose any more. One more pound and I'll be just under BMI 25 and 'healthy' so I might stop there. I do think the lose skin affects your BMI.
You do look very slim- have you worked out your BMI ? You must be well under 25 surely?

Miss Tickle said:
I'm a C cup- and that's just loose skin ! I daren't get measured as I'm probably a B really ! Too sad. I always wear a padded bra now-never thought that would happen. Size 12 tops are often still a bit tight round the bustage but that's because I'm 5 ft 10 and have a broad back ! People keep telling me not to l,ose any more. One more pound and I'll be just under BMI 25 and 'healthy' so I might stop there. I do think the lose skin affects your BMI.
You do look very slim- have you worked out your BMI ? You must be well under 25 surely?

Mad that a 12 is tight on ur boobs as I can get in a 10 on top but anything zipped or buttoned it's a 12,even with my H boobs lol but then I'm only a 32 on my bk my backs probably the smallest part on me, wish it was my belly ;-) not sure about my bmi i think it's 27?? I'm 5 ft 7inch and 12 stone? Xxxx

Hi Laura,

Just caught up on your most recent pics on page 7 of this thread -- you look fab !!

You look amazing well done x

mamma mia said:
Laura you were my inspiration when I started my journey you look amazing hun xxx

Just had a sneaky look at ur pics wow!!! Uv done so well u look fantastic well done xxxxx

Stunning young lady inside and out. Honoured to have you amongst my friends pretty one

Even though iv got a few pics dotted all over the place on here iv had a few ppl ask me for a pic so here I go everyone ;-) iv lost almost 11 stone now, this pic was taken wen I had lost 10 stone so lost a bit more since then but it's the newest pic iv got x
:peep: :faint2: :D

1974rach said:
My god Laura! you are stunning.

My stats are similar to you and I only hope I look half as good as you!

xxx

Thank u rach <3

Back