• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

Wooooo hoooooo!

Congratulations xxx :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats! Just read your diary. You have done so well and now your dream has come true! I am thrilled for you! X

Thanks all so much!!! To be honest at the moment it just doesn't feel real...I mean the tiredness has kicked in big time (it did this very early on last time and lasted right up until I MC'd) and my boobs are so sore, but apart from that...I just can't accept that this will happen for me. Very sad isn't it, I'm excited, but not...

For now I am cautiously optimistic, and that's about it. Maybe, just maybe, it's my turn :) x

Congrats

Thanks again everyone. The sickness started today. I can't believe it's this early. I didn't get it at all last time. I think it's the job I do now, I constantly am surrounded by undesirable smells and all my client's homes are so warm. This morning, I was working with another carer and the urge to vomit just came over me all of a sudden. I asked him if I could just step outside, which I did, into the client's garden and vomited!! I genuinely can't believe it lol!!

In other news, my womb is giving it a good go today with twinges and pulling and niggly pains. Nothing bad and not accompanied by any blood so I'm hoping the little bean is just getting really snug! I hope so anyway :) x

Massive cautious congratulations :). For what its worth i never got nausea with my miscarriage, but it kicked in before 5 weeks with this one. So I'm inclined to think that's a good sign.

On the vits subject, ive taken boots pregnancy support, 2x Calcium tabs, 5000iu D3 and sublingual B12 throughout my pregnancy, and my bloods always come back in tip top condition.

Thanks Fiona, are all of those available over the counter or are they on prescription? I have emailed my team to ask them for their advice, especially regarding the vit d, i tried again yesterday with it and i just gagged!

Oh and thanks for your morning sickness comments, i hope your theory is true :) x

Thanks Fiona, are all of those available over the counter or are they on prescription? I have emailed my team to ask them for their advice, especially regarding the vit d, i tried again yesterday with it and i just gagged!

Oh and thanks for your morning sickness comments, i hope your theory is true :) x

Yes, all my supplements are available without a prescription. I got my D3 and b12 from just vitamins, it's an online store.

Whoop whoop!

Been to the doctors this morning, just to let her know. I have a very good relationship with my GP, she's so lovely and understanding and has been with me throughout years of various medical situations. She was so happy for me, which was nice...but she did say that what will be will be and that should the worst happen, its not to say it won't ever happen...so basically just hope for the best and one way or another everything will work out as it should.

I asked her about the gallbladder surgery, she said big no-no, but not to cancel it just yet, JUST INCASE I do lose the pregnancy, I wouldn't want to lose my spot (had the surgery date through as 14th Jan). She has also booked me in with the midwife on 2nd January (which doesn't seem very far away which is nice).

She told me to do away with the chewable vit d if it makes me feel sick. She said the pregnacare vitamins really do cover the bases, but if my surgical team were concerned about vit d in particular, then i can buy calcium/vit d supplements OTC. So thats what I'll do :)

Hope everyone is well. I have a day off today so am lounging around in my onesie. Yey xx

Oh and P.S I lost 2 lbs this last week, meaning I'm bang on 14st...not sure what to expect now that I'm pregnant but will just see how it goes :) x

Back