• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Changing Faces Of Me..

Thanks matra :) I just need to pluck up the courage to wear it!

You totally should! X

femfrankie Wow well done you look so different . So tell me does the double chin just disappear then??? I have a tripple neck so worried i will end up with turkey neck x

femfrankie Wow well done you look so different . So tell me does the double chin just disappear then??? I have a tripple neck so worried i will end up with turkey neck x

Alas I do have a bit of turkey neck but it is slowly disappearing. Some days are worse than others funnily. I used to be so self conscious of it about 2 stone ago but as the weight has continued to come off it has got better. Bare in mind I'm nearly 53 so my skin is past it's best lol

Thank you so much Danielle :)

Thanks LisaMay :)
& Good luck for your future op too ;)

Frankie - just dipping in here too. So sorry I missed those pics last week. You look amazing! Utterly half the size and half the years ... Legend! xxx

Awwww shucks thanks Lilac :eek: xxxx

Wasn't going to do a two in one leg photo until I got to target but I have been needing a wee reminder on just how far I have come...so here we are with just another 2 stone to go :D

Attachments

• 2014_06_08_IMG_0044.jpg
    2014_06_08_IMG_0044.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 106
Haha brilliant Frankie, incredibly inspirational!!

Wish I had kept some of my 26/28 jeans but I wanted shot of everything as soon as it was too big so have nothing apart of a scabby old nightie which if I don't throw out soon I think my husband might throw me out!!

Thank you every one :D. I could have got hubby in there too but I needed him to take the photo :giggle:

Now that would be hilarious.........do it;)

That one I will keep to my target ;) hehe

Back