• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

South beach Keep in touch and let us no how your getting on.
When u have a defill to go on holiday do they fill it straight up to where it was when u come back or do they do it slowly again?.

ty hon,

I will try and pop in . I seem to have trouble finding the same threads! :confused:

I have had a gastric bypass so no fill. I just eat tiny and every couple of hours or so. Between meals I drink water! apart from half an hour after meals I just rest no water or ought.

I had to comment as when I read your comments on other peoples reactions to the idea of wls I knew I felt the same concerns. I still have not told two of my sisters. I figured by the time I see them again I will be a lot slimmer and would rather say face to face. They live in Australia so its easier to avoid the issue.

That sounds lovely that your family are going to help you celebrate your wls anniversary. Do you know what they have planned or is it to be a surprise? x

Huge congrats again on your weight loss.

Its a surprise.
My son who is 13 and my daughter who is 16 have been amazingly supportive and my husband is the best.
Iam very lucky to have them and I love them all very much.

If you eat chocolate every day but included it in your calories would u still lose weight.?

If you eat chocolate every day but included it in your calories would u still lose weight.?

I'd say no due to the high fat/sugar/carb content...all the wrong stuff x

Agree with Jo 100% , I would go further and say chocolate is probably one of the worst culprits for weight gain or regain: easy to slide down, very hard to keep to small quantities, low nutritional values and very addictive. If you must have some, try to switch to 70-80% cocoa content dark choc, most of the stuff you buy, even top brands, contain more sugar than cocoa!

Agree with Jo 100% , I would go further and say chocolate is probably one of the worst culprits for weight gain or regain: easy to slide down, very hard to keep to small quantities, low nutritional values and very addictive. If you must have some, try to switch to 70-80% cocoa content dark choc, most of the stuff you buy, even top brands, contain more sugar than cocoa!

If you get the high %cocoa stuff and let a tiny amount melt in your mouth rather chewing, it gets rid of chocolate cravings much better than a whole bar of Galaxy! I prefer the taste of Galaxy but it never really gets rid of the craving (hence eating loads!!)

Oh, for sure, it's a complete taste re-education to switch to dark chocolate, especially higher cocoa content, as you don't get much sweetness in that! But it's healthier and better for you in the long run.

Brought a bike yesterday so that's my new exercise pick it up later in the week.
Lola don't forget to let us no when the baby comes please.
Race for life on Saturday at clumber park.

Aw I loved my bike when I got it..enjoy!!!

When I up my calories I always feel quilty like I'm eating to much and I'm going to put loads of weight on in that week but iv been eating to little and have not lost anything this week.
I'm also very hungry.

Sitting in the pub with my 13 yr old son having tea out.

And why not ... ENJOY xxx

We had fish and chips but we hardly eat anything it wasn't nice had a lovely pud thou and good company .

This morning I went on two separate dog walks then did race for life then went home and walked my dog again.A year ago I could never of been able to do that and I feel ok no aches and pains yet and I did the 5k walking in less than 50 mins.
Last time it took me soooo long.so proud of myself.

Well done mimi fantastic job for good cause you should be so proud x

Thank u meggie

I house sat at the weekend and because I don't cook there I took lots of goodies and even though I did all that extra exercise i still put on 2lbs that is how easy and quick it goes back on.

You are doing so well Mimi42, well done. The weekend has gone now and that weight will drop as quickly as it went on

Lola where r u.?

Back