• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Raw Truth from the start

Well I lost the 4 lbs I put on over holiday woohoo.

Its my husbands 60th birthday today so going out for a meal so I'll b lucky to lose any this wk.lol

Really don't no wot my body is doing lost 4lb put on 2 lost another 4 put back on 2 OMG.
My daughters 17th birthday today so happy birthday to her.
Doing so much exercise and running feel tired and hungry all the time.
Iv dicided I can't leave just 5 ml in my band so I'm having a small fill on Monday.
Its now taking me so long to loss just a couple of pounds at my last weight in I was 10.08 and my first goal is 10.st.but I really need to b about 9 cause I'm only 5'2".I would of love to b there bye this summer but that's not going to happen now.maybe a Christmas goal now.

It went OK Monday had 1 ml put back so up to 6 ml again.I hope this helps.

Iv got till July 2nd on my aftercare then I have to pay for any fills, defills really must crack on getting to target and living with my band as it is.

I may not b losing pounds but I'm doing So much exercise I'm Toning up and its wonderful to c all sizes 12 in my walldrobes.

Had my op two years today ,although I`m not quit at target yet I am happy with the results all the running and exercise I`v been doing has toned a lot up but would in the furture like something done about my legs so next job is saving for leg lift.

Good Luck! I have just been banded with THG 2 days ago!
My journey starts here too!
Claire

Good luck Claire its a lot of hard work but your get more losses by putting in more work.

Thanks Mimi42!

good luck, it is a journey that Is about to start. I have just had my band fitted 5 days ago, advice I can give is take all advice that is given but give yourself time to think and relax it will come round so quickly and before you know it, it will be your turn. THG were nice if your at Dolan park let me know xxx

Hey Mimi, remember me :D you look FANTASTIC!!!! well done you! So pleased everything worked out for. Just dropped by to have a look around again, saw your name and was thrilled to see your success. Well done you!

Hello Bella thank u.how r u doing.

Been on holiday and put some weight on but I'm having a fill tomorrow nurse coming to my house and its costing £85 so bargain.
I'm doing OK just need a little top up.

It was eventful went with 14 family members .lots if different personalities in the same house !!!!!!!!

Back