• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tomo (5th) is my op

Wow, grabbing distance now!! Excited for you

(I hate soup so lived on Slim Fasts post op. can't stand the sight of them now!)

I am on day 8 and really struggling today, had a birthday party yesterday and sleepovers so that meant cooked breakfasts, birthday cake!
I had my sugar free jelly and fruit instead!

Good luck :)

x

i know what you mean, it mustbe hard on you having to cooked a birthday cake, i've not baked for over 3 weeks now due tocutting backthen being on lrd

im now worrying about my liver what if its not shrink they wont do my op, this is all i can think of, did anyone else feel like this??

im now worrying about my liver what if its not shrink they wont do my op, this is all i can think of, did anyone else feel like this??

I was exactly the same - even though I knew I had stuck to the pre op diet and I could see I was losing weight, I was convinced that my body would let me down - but don't worry Emma - you have stuck to the diet and it will have shrunk! 1 more day :D

Justine x

thanks, im feeling so sick with nerves now

1 day to go - you're doing amazing. Keep going, and then you will b the other side of the op, looking excitedly at sugar free jelly!

Leila x

thank you.

just had my tea salad, 2 eggs and 1 slice of bread it was so yummy

Hi Mummy2309

Not long now, doesn't it come round quickly!
Have you got your bag all ready? What have you packed?
I picked up some mouth spray from Boots and some dry shampoo for mine.

Am getting fed up at some points with the pre-op but will not stray as I know how important it is.

Got my pre-assessment on Friday and lucky me got to take laxatives on Saturday ready for Sunday!!

Take care
Malibu x

good luck for your pre assessment hun, no not packed yet going to pack in a few hours going to boots to get some bits maybe get some sennas while im there, cant belive its tomo it has come round so so fast, im so scared right now didn't sleep well again feel sick but just want it done now
emma xx

omg its come round so fast im so scraed but excited at the same time.
Im having the sleeve done under prof ammori at salford royal manchester.
not sure what to pack, how to say goodbye to my kids got loads of things running round in my head, roll on tomo i have to be in hospital for 7am so will leave home at 5am, plz wish me luck

Got my pre-assessment on Friday and lucky me got to take laxatives on Saturday ready for Sunday!!

Malibu x

Good luck for your pre op assessment

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

good luck for your pre assessment hun, no not packed yet going to pack in a few hours going to boots to get some bits maybe get some sennas while im there, cant belive its tomo it has come round so so fast, im so scared right now didn't sleep well again feel sick but just want it done now
emma xx

Good luck for tomorrow Emma

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Very best of luck! Keep calm deep breaths! I know the feeling of saying goodbye to the kids. But try to think of the days ahead that your going to be able to run around with them and have so much energy and so much fun with them. Please let us know how you get on.

Good luck x

You'll be on the losers' bench tomorrow. Good luck!

thank you everyone

thank you, just chilling in the pool with the kids in the stunning sunshine, just enjoying myself and spending time with 2 of my 3 kids other one is at school,

Good luck for tomorrow hun, thinking of you xx

Good luck :) :talk017:

Back