• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Day of my pre-op diet

Its going well thanks Katy. Not feeling hunger much, just a bit woozy today.

How are you getting on? :)

I'm struggling with the hunger, the weekend seems to be more difficult than during the week but that's because in the week I'm at work and occupied. Roll on next week :)

I'm still in the testing stage :( so I need to see my surgeon with a decision and then apply for funding. Still a way to go... But on the right track :)
May I ask what made you decide on the sleeve? I'm still in 2 minds :\
xx S xx

Glad you're on the right track hun. I choose the sleeve because my BMI is 36 (I have idiopathic intracranial hypertension) I thought and so did the surgeon that this was the best option. Plus I personally felt the sleeve is less drastic that the bypass - although the sleeve is still irreversible. x

Well done on your weight loss :) Keep going - you're doing great :) x

Good luck with your pre-op! I'm sure you'll be fine :)

I feel shattered to be honest and a little bit grumpy! haha

Lol! Your poor Mrs! I feel sorry for my hubby too actually lol :) x

Well, tomorrow is D-Day!!!!! :eek:

Wow, that came around quick, even if I did ***** and moan about it all the way. I am a little bit apprehensive but not as much as I thought I'd be, to be honest.

When I think that this is the culmination of years and years of hope and I'm finally here, it's quite emotional. I think part of me still doesn't think it's real. Perhaps its because I can't imagine life as anything other than what it is.

A huge and sincere thank you to all of you; without your support, encouragement and friendship I wouldn't have lasted the bloody milk diet!

Much Love

Kim x :D

Hi Kim, good luck for tomorrow!

Update us when you can. Will be thinking of you x

Back