• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Day of my pre-op diet

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kim xx

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Kimboski. :)

I did think of you yesterday as I was at the Whittington (my bariatric surgery provider) having a review ..... meant to log on to wish you good luck but ended up losing track of time and not logging onto WLS.

All went really well today; managed to keep some consume down as well as little custard so they removed the drains(not nice) and sent me home :)

Not in much pain at all, just feel a little bloated ( walking helps) and it feels lovely beyond words to be back in my own bed:)

Thanks for all the well wishes people, it's truly appreciated.

Kim x

Hi Kim,

So glad you are home now, it makes all the difference.
It just gets better and easier day by day now so good luck huni
I just started REAL food yesterday and because I was travelling back south from Stoke I didn't really get the chance to have anything major so weirdly, when I got home at 9pm, all I was craving was carrot sticks and dip.... Omg, soon crunchy and yummy!!!! Never thought the first solid food I would want was so healthy!!!!
In two weeks you will see a visible difference and be well on your way to the new you.
Can't wait to hear how you get on
Hugs x

You're right Mrs DF, being home does make a huge difference. I feel so much more relaxed and love being back in my own bed.
I've just got to get my head round how often I've got to eat and drink! It seems a never ending trip back and forwards to the kitchen at the moment haha. I would have never complained about that in the past :)

Good luck now you're back on 'real food'.

Kim x

Back