• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Hi no they haven't rung me yet but I haven't checked my phone actually today. I'm ok just not doing very well at the resting. I'm trying though. How is your pain now?

It's fine, minimal pain in my stomach, just shoulder pain when u East, which is getting quite annoying x

First day went fine, I'm just really struggling at the minute I just want real food, something i will enjoy, not something I have to eat because its on a list. Shouldn't moan really but roll on soft stage x

I'm glad your first day went well x

I completely understand. I'm only in day 3 of liquids and craving the next stage. I have just rummaged through the cupboards found a minestrone soup and spent 15 minutes blending and sieving so I can have it for lunch. Ridiculous lol

How many days till you can have soft food?

6 more days but I've got a phone call with the dietician in the morning so I'm hoping she says I can move on a little earlier than that. I hate liquid stage lol. How's your scars looking? Are you badly bruised? X

I haven't taken my dressings off yet. I was told to take them off after 5 days so I will do this on Thursday. The big one still feels a bit sore and they feel bruised if I touch them so I think they are,

Are yours healing ok

Hi Tracy just wanted to say congrats on your op & glad all went well. :) sounds like your doing great so far X. My op is on Tuesday and I'm starting to get a bit impatient with the pre-op diet!

All the best xxx

Thanks Hayley. X

Not long for you now then. The pre op diet is so tedious by the end isn't it. Stick with it though it will all be worth it x x

Hi Sophina.

Yes the pain is much better today. I even managed to sleep on my side for a bit propped up with a lot of pillows though.

Still having wind pains in my chest every now and again and it still feels sort to move about so still taking is slowly but am feeling much better thank you.

How is everything with you?

X

That's good to hear, I'm ok thank you.

I'm starting my pre-op diet on Monday, op in on Sat 10th.
My consultant said that is enough to shrink my liver so I'm going with what he says but think I'll have a healthy weekend too.

I'm still feeling very anxious, I just wish I could wind on 2 weeks to be where you are.

Are you back to work soon or do u think you'll need longer than a week?! Xx

That's not bad then less than a week on the pre op diet. Which one are you doing?

I am due back to work tomorrow. I was going to do a bit of work from home today but I think I will just try and rest in preparation for tomorrow.i should be ok, just a bit worried about sitting upright for so long but if it's really bad I'll come home

Back