• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All booked and now on that road of no return

Thank you Blossom for the list . I never thought of getting Windeze ! Got one now though !
Spoke to one of daughters , who lives a couple of hours away this morning . Got a few words out and promptly broke into tears Roflll .. Course she is on the other end asking me if I'm crying , then she starts ! And the pair of us are laughing and crying . No idea where it came from either Roflll .. Shocked the hell out of me as I'm not a cryer at all ..

Had a busy afternoon shift at work and didn't feel to bad at all seeing as I'm surviving on probably 500 calories ?
This evening I have just had 2 dry fried eggs , drizzled with Bovril while cooking , it's delicious believe me , and put them on a bed of Italian salad leaves . Scrummy !
So I now have a pack of chicken breast I intend to munch on while I'm reading through the days forums on here ..
Mindy
Xxxx

I bought some peppermint tea to help ease the trappped wind x

Hi Blossom I've booked 2 weeks off as my job can involve picking up heavy loads , plus I just want to get to know my band before I have to share it with anyone else ..

Cheers for the info Noodles , will pick some up !

Mindy
Xxx

Blossom . This is my dry fried eggs , drizzled with Bovril on a huge bed of sainsbury Italian leaves and some deli turkey .. And if you melt a spoon of Bovril with a tiny drop of water it makes an amazing salad dressing !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 17
Oh bless your heart ..
I have to go get some food stuff for after the band fitting .. Milk , milk and more milk :)
Slimfast and some low fat rice pudding , yum

Two more weeks of this post opp!!! It's all in the surgery box which is great so I don't have to think about it but boring...very boring!!

Off to the pub with the girls now...Water and diet coke...could really have a bottle of wine right now!!

I think my scales are messing me about .
Yesterday they told me I weighed 23st 12lbs , this morning they say 24st 2 lbs ! What the hell ! There's no way on this good green earth I have put weight on , I doubt I'm eating more than 500-600 calories at the most !
So what's happened ? Anyone ? :(

Hi Mindy,

Did you weight yourself at a different time of day? I wonder if it might be fluid? My weight can be up and down too...trying to only weigh myself once a week so I don't get disheartened...x x x

Also are you doing a weekly waist measurement too? HW are keen on this alongside weigh in to measure inches lost.

Pre op all fine yesterday. Not feeling as nervous now just want to get it done!

Have you packed Mindy? Not long now!

Oh no error Mindy!! I've just totally scrapped my own advice and weighed myself I've also two pound's heavier...must be something in the air!!! That's it I'm hiding them till Thursday!!! Not a happy bunny lol!!

On no Blossom ! I wonder if it has anything to getting in ketosis and then it stopping ? I am wracking my brain .. But not disheartened , just makes me grumble lol
Nope not measured anything as of yet but will do today , good idea !
Not packed anything either , Im so useless ! I will be packing on Tuesday morning no doubt !
Mindy
Xxx

Hey hun,
I'm not packed either! My lovely parents are taking my daughter on holiday for 3 days on the day of my operation so I think I might do operation 'pack the bags' tomorrow. I really want to enjoy my last few days with my daughter before the op x x

I think my slight gain might be because I've not being going to the loo...sorry too much information.

Feeling weak today not sure if I'm just tired anyway from workING too hard at work and home though!!

Take care x x

Ps) not looking forward to the surgical sticking for two weeks!!

Agree with the weakness . Never known anything like it to be honest . Totally not hungry at any time , but the energy drops so quick and leaves me listless
( or more than usually hahaha )
And I'm aching in my bones as well ..
But at the same time I feel so awake .
Never thought of the ' bombs for germans ' that might be lurking inside ! Yes , I havnt been.
Your a genius !,
Xxx

I'm now on syrup of fig!! After shakes and soup eating it actually tastes quite nice!!!!

Ha ha you know it's bad when medicine tastes nice!!

On Friday I went to get my hair done , my roots are shockingly gray !
First the gown didn't even go over the tops of my arms , the next gown did but wouldn't meet in the middle , I felt as though the whole salon went quiet and listened ..
Then I was lead to the salon chair and a cold quiver shot through me as I quickly realised my arse would not squeeze into it without the metal side bars digging into my thighs and bruising me .. So a quick scan round and I made a lie up and asked for the old fashioned chair which was deff wider with soft sides , told the girl I had a bad back and need more support .
Also sitting at the salon sink , that chair dug into me like a dagger on both sides but luckily I had a large colouring gown over me by then so I could hide the fact I was spilling out each side of the seat . Hoping I wasn't going to try and stand up afterwards and lift the damn chair with me !
Arghhhhhh !

Just bought a book off amazon called
Nutrition for Gastric Band Wearers , by Pearson and Williams

Hopefully it will become my bible ..
Mindy
Xxx

Well I've just had my pint of lemon with sugar and salt...can't say it was the nicest drink I've ever had but I will give anything a try!!!

Oooh Mindy you'll have to do a little book review!! Sounds good hun x x x

:eek:Well bugger me Blossom !
I totally forgot about that drink !
But I have taken 2 X Senecot pills ..:eek:

Clear the decks !

Back