• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins...Kirsty's journey to a sleeve!!

Well done on the loss ..! Xxxx

Your losses have been fantastic. Well done!

Well done on the loss. Do you find keeping active helps with the pain? It's definitely a balancing act for me but overall it does make it easier x

thank you all. yes bein more active does help with pain. i think im jus avin a flare up. iv been docs an increased my pain patches so hopefully b under control soon.

kirsty xx

Well it says I have been away for 80 days and my goodness you have done so well Kirsty really pleased to see your progress you are nearly there - well done hun xx

week 14 post op an iv lost 2lb. i think its finally slowin down which isnt a bad thing. i goin to the gym more an iv never felt or looked better. how u all gettin on?

kirsty xx

Last edited:
Well done on your continuing loss :)

sam i felt exactly the same this time last year an i was readin peoples diaries thinkin wow an thinkin id never do that well but i have an so can you.

thanks for the praise an support everyone xx

sam i felt exactly the same this time last year an i was readin peoples diaries thinkin wow an thinkin id never do that well but i have an so can you.

thanks for the praise an support everyone xx
Kirsty can i ask did you have to do 3 tier at manor before op, if so what did they do and how long for x

hi sam no i didnt do tier 3 but that was because there wasnt one local to me apparently. my gp refeffed me to manor may 2015 i was first seen in clinic at manor sept 2015 had a few appoinents after that an had my op june 8th 201y. seems like its takin ages at first but thb a of a sudden its all happening. jus sit tight an chase them for appointments as that keeps things moving at a steady pace. what stage are u at? an are u actually at manor?

Kirsty xx

well yesterday was 15 weeks post op an i forgot to update. i lost 2lb. im happy with my loss. 2lb more an i will have lost 6 stone. im really seeing the difference now an iv jus has to buy all new clothes an i feel great apart from the fact iv got tonsilitis and im on anti biotics which are makin me feel sick. hope everyone is well.

Kirsty xx

hi sam no i didnt do tier 3 but that was because there wasnt one local to me apparently. my gp referred me to manor may 2015 i was first seen in clinic at manor sept 2015 had a few appoinments after that an had my op june 8th 201y. seems like its takin ages at first but thb a of a sudden its all happening. jus sit tight an chase them for appointments as that keeps things moving at a steady pace. what stage are u at? an are u actually at manor?

Kirsty xx
Im at the manor kirsty got refrerred june 4th sin health trainor july 26th then saw de hartland, anna the nurse, jo the dietician and alex i think his name is activity instructor monday 20th just gone, iv got to go bk december 13th to see dr hartland again hes prescribed me torpramitine (i think thats how there spelt) diet tablets, hes agreed to gastric band but would like for me to lose some weight first was that same case as you? X

well yesterday was 15 weeks post op an i forgot to update. i lost 2lb. im happy with my loss. 2lb more an i will have lost 6 stone. im really seeing the difference now an iv jus has to buy all new clothes an i feel great apart from the fact iv got tonsilitis and im on anti biotics which are makin me feel sick. hope everyone is well.

Kirsty xx
Bloody fab results they are! X

What a stunning weight loss

Well done! Hope you feel better soon

Im at the manor kirsty got refrerred june 4th sin health trainor july 26th then saw de hartland, anna the nurse, jo the dietician and alex i think his name is activity instructor monday 20th just gone, iv got to go bk december 13th to see dr hartland again hes prescribed me torpramitine (i think thats how there spelt) diet tablets, hes agreed to gastric band but would like for me to lose some weight first was that same case as you? X

i saw dietician, nurse anna and dr heartland at my first appointment in sept. dietician set me a target to lose 1stone. i had group seminar oct, saw psychiatrist nov, an surgeon dec. thn pre op feb an agen in may thn pre op diet may an op june 8th. never saw anyone bout fitness an wasnt pre scribed anythin. i asked anna about funding on my very first appointment an she said not to worry an that i already had funding else wouldnt b there. keep me posted. good luck xx

i saw dietician, nurse anna and dr heartland at my first appointment in sept. dietician set me a target to lose 1stone. i had group seminar oct, saw psychiatrist nov, an surgeon dec. thn pre op feb an agen in may thn pre op diet may an op june 8th. never saw anyone bout fitness an wasnt pre scribed anythin. i asked anna about funding on my very first appointment an she said not to worry an that i already had funding else wouldnt b there. keep me posted. good luck xx
Dr hartland said i didnt have to have the diet tablets, but would like me to lose 8-10% body fat in the these 12 weeks and said they would possibly help, as surgeon wouldnt allow me to go on list untill i had lost some weight, is this what you was told, what sort of things do you suggest i say when i go on my next appointmnet in December?

week 16 post op an i lost 4lb. hope ur all well.

kirsty xx

Back