• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And so it begins...Kirsty's journey to a sleeve!!

week 10 post op an i had to weigh myself a day early as was going on holiday an i like to use my own scales. iv lost 3lb this week which im pleased with. enjoying my hol an iv also started goin gym now. i started off in the 18's an im now in the 13's i never imagined this was possible. i be happy if i can get close to 11 stone.
hope everyone is doin well.

kirsty xx

week 10 post op an i had to weigh myself a day early as was going on holiday an i like to use my own scales. iv lost 3lb this week which im pleased with. enjoying my hol an iv also started goin gym now. i started off in the 18's an im now in the 13's i never imagined this was possible. i be happy if i can get close to 11 stone.
hope everyone is doin well.

kirsty xx
Absolutly fab!.... You have done amazing enjoy your holiday xx

Well done! :winner:

Well done you :)

ooh wow, you have done so well, fantastic :winner:

well 11 weeks post op an iv lost 5lb this week. i cant believe im still having such good losses this far. its not even been 3months an iv lost almost 5stone. im not that far off my target its brilliant. i feel so much better now im lighter an able to do so much more its great.

hows everyone else getting on.

Kirsty xx

That's amazing Kirstie! Well done!

5st ! Wowsers Kirsty that's amazing ! Well done !

Well done :)

week 12 post op an iv lost 3lb this week that out me into the the 12's i cant believe it. less than 2 stone to target i hope to reach that by my bday 22nd october. im very happy with my journey an have been very lucky. im gettin more confident in the gym an was actually stopped by a man to say i looked amazing an didnt need to be in the gym haha. was nice yo b noticed for somethin other than bein fat.

kirsty xx

Attachments

• IMG-20160828-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20160828-WA0004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
i will take some proper pics tomorrow an compare them to my b4 pics. the difference is unbelievable after only 3 month.

kirsty xx

You look fab! So pleased for you. :stickdance::bunnydance::stickdance:

wow, that's a great weight loss and the gym must be helping in managing the changing shape, looks like the curves are in all the right places, woohoo :banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Wow that's an amazing loss well done :)

Brilliant stats Kirsty - your results are off the scale and quite amazing! You've caught me up and I was a year ahead! You're looking great. Well done xxxx

wow debs thank you very much. iv been very strick and quite active but i think iv also been very lucky. i cant believe iv lost over 5 stone in 4 months. i feel so much better in health and fitness and in confidence. im gna keep at it i want to lose a bit more an tone up a lot so plenty of time in the gym. how are you getting on. are u still losing weight or has it stopped or settled down now.

kirsty xx

week 13 post op an iv lost 3lb this week. still going well. having a flare up with my arthritis an pain atm so finding it more difficult to get in the gym but im still keeping active.

Kirsty xx

Back