• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2015 Surgeries

the 5 stone will come off and you'll feel glad you did it and fall in love with a hunk X
ohh niccie yes like the sound of that I've become a gym freak lol love it makes me feel very good focused on the things that are important I can't say am sad as I think I saw it coming and knew things would change after the op but NSV my size 18 pants now too big but am not quite a 16 but will be

ohh niccie yes like the sound of that I've become a gym freak lol love it makes me feel very good focused on the things that are important I can't say am sad as I think I saw it coming and knew things would change after the op but NSV my size 18 pants now too big but am not quite a 16 but will be
try them on every week and you'll soon be in the 16's. So exciting x

try them on every week and you'll soon be in the 16's. So exciting x
will defiantly be doing that had me 6 month check current weight 98.4kg BMI 35.1 total lost 45kg 55% of excess weight loss feeling good how is everyone else doing ?

Flipping heck what a crappo start to the new year with the hub. I'm starting gym this week and hoping things start dropping off......keep going, chin up and cheast out! X X

Flipping heck what a crappo start to the new year with the hub. I'm starting gym this week and hoping things start dropping off......keep going, chin up and cheast out! X X
I've just looked at the start of this thread, there were loads of us on August..,, what happened to them all!?

I wasn't in August but my November chums have vanished....

I think people are just going back to there everyday lives, when its all new this forum is a real godsend, but gradually it becomes more and more redundant. I know I am starting to feel that way a little bit now, though I still plan to stick around for a while yet.

It's nice to hear how people are doing 1-2-3 + years down the line, highs and lows along the way.

Well said Nicci, totally agree

I was July and have been doing badly so not posted in a while :(. Nice to hear you r all doing well though. X

Hi ladies

Thanks for your concern, but it's all my doing.

Physically I am very well, just mentally can't stop the grazing which is result in weight loss stalls. I have lost over 50% of what I want to lose (5stone down 4 stone to go) but it feels like I am just stuck here. The motivation to be skin has gone :(

I just feel sad and angry at myself and then turn back to food. The only thing stopping me from puttin on weight is my sleeve which means I cannot eat too much in one go.

Aargh ... Stupid girl eh!!

Well 5 stone is still massive, celebrate that :) your mojo will return then you can kick the other 4 to the kerb. I blame Christmas it's been harder mentally since :(

Your right niccie. Just been to see a therapist about some CBT... Load of the same stuff I already know.

I am going to see if I can get some exercise back in my life as I know I feel better when I do.

Thanks for listening x

Your right niccie. Just been to see a therapist about some CBT... Load of the same stuff I already know. I am going to see if I can get some exercise back in my life as I know I feel better when I do. Thanks for listening x
I personally think exercise not only helps us with the skin, mental well being and health, it makes us a bit happier too. However I don't go mad so I'm exhausted just a range of things I enjoy and regularly. It's hard, there are times my head torments me and other times / days I'm absolutely fine.

Hi ladies Thanks for your concern, but it's all my doing. Physically I am very well, just mentally can't stop the grazing which is result in weight loss stalls. I have lost over 50% of what I want to lose (5stone down 4 stone to go) but it feels like I am just stuck here. The motivation to be skin has gone :( I just feel sad and angry at myself and then turn back to food. The only thing stopping me from puttin on weight is my sleeve which means I cannot eat too much in one go. Aargh ... Stupid girl eh!!

How long after surgery are you???!!!!

I am almost 18months out and i am going through a rough path of constant eating.. Plus i dont actually have much physical restriction so can really eat a lot in one go.. I also feel low and angry and just emotional about the situation.. Lost and out of control too! Its horrible!! Plus the loose skin... I just cant look at it.. And i even think what us the point of not eating crap if i look crap anyway... And loads more horrible ideas like that!

Sorry cant suggest how to find the way out of this situation as i havent found it myself!

Just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one! And we are here to support you! Stat strong!

Back