• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2013 Surgeries

Yes - My Christmas planning has all been smooshed up into next week now - hopefully it will all be in hand before I go in. Got my pre-op on Tues (what actually is that?) and then I shall know more.

Blood pressure, ECG, blood test and chest x-Ray. X

Yes - My Christmas planning has all been smooshed up into next week now - hopefully it will all be in hand before I go in.

Got my pre-op on Tues (what actually is that?) and then I shall know more.

Pre op is blood n Mrsa tests, blood pressure etc. nothing to be worried about. Good luck Xmas fairy :)

Oh I can do that! It's at Kings in London

I've got a date! SO EXCITED, and yes - it was a christmas cancellation. Op on the 21st Dec.

Congratulations that is amazing!!! Xx

Kirsty

congrats and good luck

Hi Everyone and thanks for all your best wishes. Operation went well. Three G'sleeves were scheduled luckily had first slot. Was placed on a new ward and the staffing team were so attentive. Was up and walking around. Had some fluids but felt very nauseous. The four ports are tiny and started to heal. Best parts were having the drain removed and returning home yesterday. Trying to rest .

Hi Everyone and thanks for all your best wishes. Operation went well. Three G'sleeves were scheduled luckily had first slot. Was placed on a new ward and the staffing team were so attentive. Was up and walking around. Had some fluids but felt very nauseous. The four ports are tiny and started to heal. Best parts were having the drain removed and returning home yesterday. Trying to rest .

Great to hear everything has gone well. Look after yourself and rest now. Thinking of you. X

Hi Muizenberg, how are you feeling now?

Hi Audrasharon , feeling like crap. Very nauseous and barely managing to take in water. GP changed to lanzsoprole capsules but take 24hr to kick in. Just taking it one day at a time.

Hi Audrasharon , feeling like crap. Very nauseous and barely managing to take in water. GP changed to lanzsoprole capsules but take 24hr to kick in. Just taking it one day at a time.

Sorry to here that! Have they given you any anti sickness medications? Lansoprozole will definitely help line the stomach and help with acid. think your right to take one day at a time. Just one little sip at a time! Hope you feel a lot better really soon. Thinking of you. Keep in touch. X

hope you feel better soon Muizenberg lanzoprazole should help i have them but did start on cyclazine ( spelling ?? ) but been on lanzoprasole about a year now def cured my nausea/acid

Is it worth me asking for them from the outset?

They gave them to me when I came out of surgery and gave me a box to bring home. I have the dissolvable ones. I've had no problems, touch wood. They also armed me with soluble paracetamol and lactolose which I now wish I had taken regularly after an awful toilet experience!!! TMI I know, but felt I had to share!!!

Back