• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Tonibones10 said:
hahaha yepppp especially when your unemployed like me its all i think about haha xx

I am inactively self employed at the moment. So ditto lol

Don't worry Sophie. We all freak out before surgery. Especially when you're on preop and it starts to feel a little more real. Trust me, it's so worth it! I'm 5 weeks out and have lost 34 lbs! Keep up the great work my friend!

Newmelani said:
Don't worry Sophie. We all freak out before surgery. Especially when you're on preop and it starts to feel a little more real. Trust me, it's so worth it! I'm 5 weeks out and have lost 34 lbs! Keep up the great work my friend!

Well done!!! You are doing well :) and thanks chick xxx

Today a mood dip has hit.

Ketosis always disrupts my sleep. And my sleep is not the best as it is.

So I was awake until after 2am. Then kept waking after that. That had to get up with my 9 year old around 5.30ish. His chest was bad. Then the 3 year old got up just after 6.

Then been running around all day. Starting with the volunteering I do at a playgroup. Then visiting my family, taking my sis to the hospital and some shopping.

Then had to pick up my son early from school.

This evening I cooked lamb chops my partner said he wanted when we were shopping. They smelt soooo good. He picked at them, said they were nice and chucked them on the bin :(

I could have killed him! He has done it all weekend. Keep trying to explain to him it annoys me more while I can't eat lol

He is being very supportive about my op. but little things are driving me crazy.

Other than all that, haven't cheated on my pre op this far (and won't) so all is well. But with this stress level, I could almost bite someone loool

Today a mood dip has hit.

Ketosis always disrupts my sleep. And my sleep is not the best as it is.

So I was awake until after 2am. Then kept waking after that. That had to get up with my 9 year old around 5.30ish. His chest was bad. Then the 3 year old got up just after 6.

Then been running around all day. Starting with the volunteering I do at a playgroup. Then visiting my family, taking my sis to the hospital and some shopping.

Then had to pick up my son early from school.

This evening I cooked lamb chops my partner said he wanted when we were shopping. They smelt soooo good. He picked at them, said they were nice and chucked them on the bin :(

I could have killed him! He has done it all weekend. Keep trying to explain to him it annoys me more while I can't eat lol

He is being very supportive about my op. but little things are driving me crazy.

Other than all that, haven't cheated on my pre op this far (and won't) so all is well. But with this stress level, I could almost bite someone loool

Does this count as cheating?:p

Yvessa said:
Does this count as cheating?:p

It doesn't fit the 5 pre op diet options...So damn! It does! Lol

Fuffs said:
It doesn't fit the 5 pre op diet options...So damn! It does! Lol

I understand a little bit how you feel. I got my pre op diet through yesterday I feel hungry just reading it.

Now that my dates here it all seems so real and you do have moments when your lying in bed not able to sleep thinking how did I get here, can I really not do it on my own.

Then you get waves of excitement as you imagine how different your day to day life will be.
Your dead right it's the biggest roller coaster you will ever get on.

I think we've all done amazing to realise that we need help to make much needed changes to our lives. Remember it's the easy option to do nothing . What you have done is show how strong you can and will be over the next few weeks and months x.

tizzbo said:
I understand a little bit how you feel. I got my pre op diet through yesterday I feel hungry just reading it.

Now that my dates here it all seems so real and you do have moments when your lying in bed not able to sleep thinking how did I get here, can I really not do it on my own.

Then you get waves of excitement as you imagine how different your day to day life will be.
Your dead right it's the biggest roller coaster you will ever get on.

I think we've all done amazing to realise that we need help to make much needed changes to our lives. Remember it's the easy option to do nothing . What you have done is show how strong you can and will be over the next few weeks and months x.

Thank you so much Tizzbo :) Really nice when there are others who can empathise and understand too :)

You are right. Our strength is in being brave enough to take a step and make a change. On hard days like this, it's good to be reminded of that. Thanks :D

When is your date? X

All booked in for the 31st March. Only having a band done though. :eek:) Just think by the summer you will be well on your way and that isnt farr off.

tizzbo said:
All booked in for the 31st March. Only having a band done though. :eek:) Just think by the summer you will be well on your way and that isnt farr off.

And so will you :) The day after me. That's cool. Another weight loss buddy :) keep in touch on here and we can follow each others progress x

Well my weight has stuck at 12lb loss for the last couple of days. Wanted there to be a pound or more by today lol. This pre op diet is pressure. Not only having to shrunk the liver, but to have the weight loss target with it too :( lol

It's nice to have lost so much though :) as I know I should safely get my op now? As I was already lower than the last clinic weight by around 5kg or more :)

Well dun ur doin great Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Well dun ur doin great Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you very much :)

I has a traumatic day. I have only ever had a wisdom tooth out and one temp filling.

Well today I went for work. Had about 6 needles in different places in my mouth. But the drill and water kept sending shocks through my one tooth. She said its because I was anxious!! Grrr no! It was pain! Lol

So I have drilled holes where I had none with temp fillings in them. My teeth are more sensitive now. And have to go back on 26th to be sedated and have the tooth that wouldn't numb extracted :( and 5 fillings. I don't know why my teeth are recently suffering :(

Came out the dentist shaking with shock from the pain :(

Still have stuck to my pre op diet though. Not even that stress is gonna throw me of course..

I have a surgeons appointment Monday for last minute questions. Gonna write some down so I don't forget :)

OMG I missed you got a date!!!! So happy for you hun!!!! Having it over is the best feeling in the worldxxx

Snow White said:
OMG I missed you got a date!!!! So happy for you hun!!!! Having it over is the best feeling in the worldxxx

Thank you!!!! I am dead excited :D how are you doing? Xxx

Copied from my pre op diet thread to save typing the same woohoo over again lol:

"This is the start of day 9 of my pre op diet. I weighed this morning (I am at my partners house, so my other set of scales, which I now know the difference with my own. And I have lost another 4lbs!!!! I am so happy :D

So thats 1st 2lbs since last friday :) Which now puts me at 21st 9lbs. Getting ever further from my once top weight of just under 27st :) Feels good!!

Still very focused with pre op diet. Weekends are a little harder, as I am not on the go as much. However, my plan is to up my water and other liquids today.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I will check in again later :D "

I am sooo happy. I feel like this is a great start to my surgery life :D

Fuffs said:
Thank you!!!! I am dead excited :D how are you doing? Xxx

Im thrilled for you!!! I'm doing good, having a bit of pain but, probably overdid the lifting last night and also had become quite used to asking the Czech nurses to inject me every couple hours with demerol. Lol

Im thrilled for you!!! I'm doing good, having a bit of pain but, probably overdid the lifting last night and also had become quite used to asking the Czech nurses to inject me every couple hours with demerol. Lol

lol!!! I may be the same as that lol. Hope the pain subsides for you chick :)

Are you back home and safe now then? xxx

Back