• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Fuffs said:
lol!!! I may be the same as that lol. Hope the pain subsides for you chick :)

Are you back home and safe now then? xxx

Yup home and healing! Whoop!

Well done you two!

I'm off to Sunny Glasgow today to the land of deep fried pizza and battered mars bars!

Snow White said:
Yup home and healing! Whoop!

Yay! Good stuff.

Civvy, the thought of fried pizza made me heave lol

Have a nice time :)

Pre op diet still going strong with no hiccups or troubles...Other than craving brocolli! lol. I have not given in though :D

Went to the inlaws today and my partners mom said 'you have lost loads of weight'

I was really happy that she noticed I have lost some more. Feels good :D

Bought two extra nighties for my hospital bag today. So my hospital bag is basically complete now.

I have bought two size 18 interim target dresses in the sale today. I am size 22 comfortable dresses and tops, 22/24 hips for trousers at the moment. The dresses are a type I have wanted for a while. Block print. I cant wait to fit into them. Then I will set my size 14 target.

Feeling really positive. 20 days to go and counting :D

Wasn't well last night. Was sick after dinner. Not great today. But better than last night.

No weight loss today. But didn't expect any do ok :)

Nice bright day. Hope everyone's enjoys it :D

Aaww I hope your ok honey sorry your abit off :( poor thing big hugs huni take care Xx

Thank you very much chick xxx

You are doing so well. Very proud of you! xxx

Can anyone give me any suggestions as to what to ask my surgeon tomorrow? I didn't ask much in October, as was more set on proving to him I knew what I was getting myself into.

Thank you in advance :) xxx

I asked my surgeon about risks, how my apnoea would affect the procedure, pain and pain management, how long I would be likely to be in, whether friends or family could visit. Well, rather I asked my anaesthesiologist, cos the surgeon I saw was an idiot.

I asked my surgeon about risks, how my apnoea would affect the procedure, pain and pain management, how long I would be likely to be in, whether friends or family could visit. Well, rather I asked my anaesthesiologist, cos the surgeon I saw was an idiot.

lol!!! Thats not the same one doing your op though is it??lol

Risks, pain and pain management, how long I would be likely to be in, whether friends or family could visit are great questions for me to ask. Thank you Yve :)

Nope, I was so unimpressed with him, I complained and saw Mr Whitelaw who assured me that he would be my surgeon and the idiot would have left the hospital by then

Good on you!!! Can't have an idiot rearranging your insides! Scary!!

I'm not really one for keeping my mouth shut. I used to be, but the funny thing about my job is you really do end up learning how to stick up for yourself.

I have been an on and off complainer over the years lol. This WLS journey has been what has taught me the most not to keep my mouth shut lol

Fuffs said:
Wasn't well last night. Was sick after dinner. Not great today. But better than last night.

No weight loss today. But didn't expect any do ok :)

Nice bright day. Hope everyone's enjoys it :D

Hang in there my friend! This process is such an emotional and physical rollercoaster! I'm obsessed with the scale and get frustrated when i don't lose, but it's exciting when you're losing a lb a day! I hope you have a better day! You're almost there!! I'm getting so excited for you!

Newmelani said:
Hang in there my friend! This process is such an emotional and physical rollercoaster! I'm obsessed with the scale and get frustrated when i don't lose, but it's exciting when you're losing a lb a day! I hope you have a better day! You're almost there!! I'm getting so excited for you!

You are so lovely thank you. Been reading up in your diary. Really hope your body adjusts soon (((hugs)))

It's amazing to think this time 3 weeks (all being well) I should be back home recovering now. Strange!

I can't wait to see what my post op weight loss will be. I have seen on here that it's best to be realistic. But it is exciting! :D

On the bus on my way to see Mr Nijjar. Got a few questions lined up. So hopefully should be a positive experience :)

I hate the hospital scales!! Always 8lbs over what I would be at their community weight management. Grrrrr!!! Still showing as a stone loss. But should be more, as I was already less than last time before I started the pre op!

Grrrrr!!!!! Lol

Surgeons appointment went well. Went through everything!!! Wow, all seems very real now!

Now he said work hard to lose as much as possible before the op as it all helps him :) So getting back on my exercise regime properly. But not gonna kill myself on these few calories lol

Great news hun :) well dun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back