• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

Lol!!! Bless you!!

Give me some. I am at my partners and cant find his pepper for the life of me. Wanted it to put in my oxo lol

*sprinkles you with pepper*

Guys house hmm.. try the cupboard above the cooker or behind something lol

sophie......its your LAST WEEKEND Pre-op!!!!!!!!!!!

*sprinkles you with pepper*

Guys house hmm.. try the cupboard above the cooker or behind something lol

Thanks!!! And gonna search in mad places lol

sophie......its your LAST WEEKEND Pre-op!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!! So exciting!! I just cant believe its so near now!!

Just watching the Horizon programme on obesity and how the gastric bypass changes the brain and hormones in the body. Watching it on demand. What an amazing programme!!

6 days!!!!!! No way!!!! This time will fly :D I can't wait! I was slightly shaking after watching the bypass op on Horizon without looking away lol. But not because I felt sick. More because I felt like 'wow, that's going to be me next week' lol

Newmelani said:
I'm so excited for you Sophie! ! The losers bench is saving a spot for you!

Woohoo!!! Thanks Melani!! Can't wait to plonk myself on that bench!!! :D

Woohoo!!! Thanks Melani!! Can't wait to plonk myself on that bench!!! :D
you better lose that arse pretty quick, coz im on ya heals and need the space :D lol xxx

Caren said:
you better lose that arse pretty quick, coz im on ya heals and need the space :D lol xxx

Lol!!!!! I was only looking at my arse today and thinking what a ledge!!! Lol

My partners mate has given me a cross trainer. I will make sure I use it often to shrink my bum and make room lol

I have felt a bit more solemn for a couple of hours. I hope my mood picks up again. I like feeling all WOOHOO! Lol

Oh keep ya pecker up honey, this year is ours xxx

from me phone :D

Caren said:
Oh keep ya pecker up honey, this year is ours xxx

from me phone :D

Very true me darling! 2012 is gonna be the best!!! Xxx

Woohoo!!!

5 days left!! According to my scales, I have lost another 2lbs. This milk and yoghurt is about as a simple a pre op diet as you can get.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :D

You're user name ammuses me at times, when I'm feeling whimsical.

Sometimes I see it as Fluffs which is what I do to my partners hair on occasion and I see it as Fuffs (as it is) which is the noise a tiger makes when it doesn't want to growl but still wants to show its presence.

You're user name ammuses me at times, when I'm feeling whimsical.

Sometimes I see it as Fluffs which is what I do to my partners hair on occasion and I see it as Fuffs (as it is) which is the noise a tiger makes when it doesn't want to growl but still wants to show its presence.

lol!!!! Many people on here call me Fluffs.

The tiger sounds like me a lot lol

My nickname is Fuffy to my family, as I couldnt say Sophie as a baby. Then I was Soph, so my family called me Fuff for short.

Then as an adult many people began to call me Sophs, hence Fuffs was born lol

One uncle (Mark who we call Sparkles, shortened to Sparks lol - and he is actually very macho, because is the sparkle of my nans eye lol) calls me Fuffalina lol. But thats too long and girly to use lol

Hehe cute :)

4 days left today :D sleep pattern is disturbed now. Nervously excited! Gained 4lbs in water weight. Often do if I am stressed or lose sleep. So just gonna chill and accept it will go.

I know I will be fine. But somewhere within me nerves are doubling each step closer I get

Really Excited for you!!! And sounds like you are doing really well on the pre op diet xxx

Thanks ladies! I am dead excited!! It slipped my mind that I have had signs that totm is impending and my real one is due tomorrow. VLCD made it all confused. But that would explain the 4lbs.

I have a feeling this week will fly. And what a beautiful week it is! Xxx

Yes honey that would explain it :) it is a stunning week perfect to keep you feeling chirpy and ready for your op Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i didnt think i was stressed on my final week , i am not generally a stressy person , but when i ran out of petrol twice & flooded the kitchen cos my mind was elsewhere i had to concede i was indeed stressed lol
hope this week goes ok & impending totm arrives before friday xx

Back