• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

pandora said:
i didnt think i was stressed on my final week , i am not generally a stressy person , but when i ran out of petrol twice & flooded the kitchen cos my mind was elsewhere i had to concede i was indeed stressed lol
hope this week goes ok & impending totm arrives before friday xx

Lol!! I spelt my cup of tea over the floor. Made another and spelt it over my hand lol. A hot mess is what I am lol.

I hope totm comes today or tomorrow. Just so it's settled by Friday. Being a woman is not easy at times

Tonibones10 said:
Timing is crutial for a woman :S Xx

It is chick!

I can feel its coming as I have cramps.

It feels surreal that it's nearly here! Wow!

Aaww bless ya hun I may 1 day know what a totm is like lol I've not had 1 for 4 years and before then ever since they started they were 4 a year tops haha,

It is so weird hun I'm so happy yours is nearly here you deserve it chick Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i havn't had totm for 3 1/2 yrs since i had coil put in , but i did bleed a bit post op , nothing major , but enough to need a panty liner ( sorry tmi )

I have a mirena coil. It stopped my mates totm. Made mine very light. But since eating low Cals, it's got heavier. Very strange!

Hope your op helps yours Toni :)

Last edited:
Tonibones10 said:
How long after the Op did it happen

Within a day or so & lasted about 4 or 5 days , but literally only a smear on the towel

Hi hun how's u? Not long now :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Hi hun how's u? Not long now :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am pretty good thanks Tray :D how are you?

Can't believe how fast the time has gone! X

Well I am still awake. And even had a stress induced gallstone attack. Thought I had heart pains. But then the old familiar pain started. So I took strong painkillers and drank 5 cups of peppermint tea. All in all it made sure it didn't get as bad as it could do.

I 'feel' calm. But obviously it's subconscious worry that's kicking my ass right now.

Roll on Friday! I will be shattered by then lol

I'm so excited for you Sophie! You're almost there! Sorry I haven't been here much, but trust me I'm cheering you on!

Newmelani said:
I'm so excited for you Sophie! You're almost there! Sorry I haven't been here much, but trust me I'm cheering you on!

Mel, you have been a great support! I know you are going through a lot too. So thank you for every bit of support. You are a lovely friend!

Good luck to you all awaiting ops. Fuufs started a new thread yesterday on " to Fuffs countdown to op" think it was check it out girl. Hopw the gallstones settles down, are they going to take your gall bladder out at the same time? some of the ladies in when I was had theirs removed. Stay strong you've come this far don't let your mind take over with nerves. I listened to a Paul MaKenna Weight loss tape leading upto my op he had a great relaxing cd used to knock me out everytime kept me calm until the day i went in then the prayers took over. So i'm living proof being a softy and a worrier like myself can be overcome with the right tools xx

I have commented on the lovely thread you started a few times chick. I was highly touched by it and cried a lot. It is a beautiful, caring thing to do. Thank you :) xxx

In the surface I really say I am ok. But have just hardly slept again and am another 1lb up. So that's 5lb.

I know it's stress and totm. So trying not to let it stress me.

I actually want to cry this morning. I am so happy and excited about the op but feel like a train wreck :(

I have a few relaxation mp3's on my BlackBerry. So I will give one of them a go tonight :)

On a happy note, going to Ryan's WLS wii fit family night with Minoots, my partner and kids tonight. That should be a lot of fun :)

Thank you for everyone's love and support :) xxx

I have commented on the lovely thread you started a few times chick. I was highly touched by it and cried a lot. It is a beautiful, caring thing to do. Thank you :) xxx

In the surface I really say I am ok. But have just hardly slept again and am another 1lb up. So that's 5lb.

I know it's stress and totm. So trying not to let it stress me.

I actually want to cry this morning. I am so happy and excited about the op but feel like a train wreck :(

I have a few relaxation mp3's on my BlackBerry. So I will give one of them a go tonight :)

On a happy note, going to Ryan's WLS wii fit family night with Minoots, my partner and kids tonight. That should be a lot of fun :)

Thank you for everyone's love and support :) xxx
sophie, if you have 10 minutes to sit and relax, i will send you healing xxx

Thank you so much Caren xxx Ian is taking the boys to school for me. So I will be able to chill for 10 mins about 9. Is 9 ok for you?

I appreciate it greatly. Love, light and bright blessings to you Caren xxx

Thank you so much Caren xxx Ian is taking the boys to school for me. So I will be able to chill for 10 mins about 9. Is 9 ok for you?

I appreciate it greatly. Love, light and bright blessings to you Caren xxx
9 is fine lovely lady, brace yaself :D lol xxx

Back