• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a date for surgery

Irene44

So pleased for you xx

Bling Babe

I had my pre op on the 17 th May and saw my surgeon I had a phone call yesterday 29th may I go in for surgery on the 5th July just the two week milk diet before hand !
That’s great news, good luck xx

Irene44

So I'm now going into surgery on Thursday the 7th June got a call to day and I haven't even done the liver diet as I've stuck to the diet since I stared program and the dietician said I'm good to go !!! Bit scary now as its so close

How exciting for you the real start of your journey to that losers bench So happy for you xx

Laaux

I had my pre op on the 17 th May and saw my surgeon I had a phone call yesterday 29th may I go in for surgery on the 5th July just the two week milk diet before hand !

Great news! Good luck. The milk diet is hard but think of the end goal and you’ll do great x

Bling Babe

That’s great news just 1 more day. Good luck xx

Maria61

So I'm now going into surgery on Thursday the 7th June got a call to day and I haven't even done the liver diet as I've stuck to the diet since I stared program and the dietician said I'm good to go !!! Bit scary now as its so close
Good luck tomorrow xx

Irene44

Good luck tomorrow hun be thinking about you Can’t wait to read your journey and it’s starts very soon. Hope your all packed n ready xx

Bling Babe

Good luck tomorrow x

Irene44

Hi 123aw

Hope your ok and all went well hun xx

Sarnie

I hope all went well with your surgery x

Irene44

123aw

Hi all I'm doing ok I can say the most pain was in my shoulder which is down to the gas they put in you my blood pressure was low to but I'm now on week 3 which is puréed foods. I'm nearly a stone down ? Not sure iif that's good or bad ? Good luck on everyone who having it done