• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Hope all went well been thinking of you all having your ops and eagerly awaiting your looser reports lol ?

Welcome to the other side hun, Glad your ok, make sure you have something in for the wind hun incase xx

Touch wood I've had no wind pain...yet! Just having a cup of tea & I swear it tastes like liquid gold after been nil by mouth since 9pm Monday!

Touch wood I've had no wind pain...yet! Just having a cup of tea & I swear it tastes like liquid gold after been nil by mouth since 9pm Monday!

I'm jealous! Can only have water today but even that's going to be pretty good. What I'd give for a cup of tea......

Aww how did it go for you yesterday hun xx. I've had lemon juice orange juice and a cup of tea but I wouldn't mind some soup or a yogurt! Xx

Aww how did it go for you yesterday hun xx. I've had lemon juice orange juice and a cup of tea but I wouldn't mind some soup or a yogurt! Xx

Went well thanks Hayley I've finally got my water and tomorrow should be able to have a Dutch rusk, can't wait but will just have to be patient and do as I'm told :)
Sounds like you're doing well too, both got to remember to rest up and not try running before we can walk

Sounds like your both doing really well, iv slept most of today as had a rough night with wind pains the hospital called me today though and said everything sounded normal and to try and get more calories in and water as not really having much xx

Just had water today and a exante shake this morning, when I have a drink I try and sip but feel like I'm gulping and taking in more wind xx

Keep with the drinking. Are you feeling hungry at all x you need to try and make sure you are taking in quite a few calories. Esp protein x x

No I'm not hungry at all, iv just made me a cuppa soup and will have another shake later,I looked on the actamil I brought and there isn't that much protein in them it's mainly carbs xx

On my post op diet, my milk intake is limited to 200ml per day on the clear liquids stage.

Is anyone's different to that?!

Hi Anna, sounds like a tough day.
I wonder if it is when you made your shake, air gets into it then became they do become quite frothy.
I'm having one now and have noticed that as I've read your post xx

Back