• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hayleys pre-op diet xx

Feeling a bit rough at the moment as everytime the give me my pain meds I'm sick! I've managed some tomato soup tho, it tasted amazing lol :) I'm allowed home in the morning x

Ain't that soup just the best lol, hope your sickness goes off I'm sure you will be better at home glad I never had to stay in xx

Woo hoo I'm home in my own bed! Nothing beats that feeling of being home with your loved ones, feeling much better, not too much pain at the moment but had a reaction to the soluble pain meds they gave me so I'm taking children's calpol lol! & do u know what it's done wonders!! X

Hey ladies does anyone else have a burning sensation after there surgery? It hurts like hell & it's down on the left hand side x

Feeling very sorry for myself today :( everytime I eat or drink anything I feel sick that it puts me off completely! I'm dehydrated & feel like crap

Oh Hayley I'm so sorry, I don't know. About about 1 in 10 sleeves a get acid reflux? I'd go to Dr or call surgical unit in the morning, good luck x

Thanks Hun, I think I proberly will give them a call in the morning. Don't think it helps that I haven't been to the toilet in a week! (Tmi sorry) x

Hi Hayley,

Did they prescribe you anti sickness and acid relief?!

I just thought I'd ask as I have to take both for 2 weeks after op xx

Hope your feeling a bit better xx

hayley,
my pre op diet was

brekky - 1 weetabix with skimmed milk
lunch - 3 slice of thin cut ham on 2 pieces of small wholemeal bread with all the salad you can get on it with low fat mayo , i would eat about 6 cherry tomatoes as well seperatley.
dinner - 1 chicken fillet cooked in the oven in tin foil with 1 piece of cauliflower, 1 piece of broccoli and chicken flavoured gravy. i would alternate the chicken with a cod in batter sauce daily
supper - 1 low fat activia yoghurt or fat free jelly

in 2 weeks i lost exactly a stone and felt great , the pre op diet is vital to shrink your liver so think of it as part of your surgery and dont even think about cheating on it , good luck with your surgery.

hayley, my pre op diet was brekky - 1 weetabix with skimmed milk lunch - 3 slice of thin cut ham on 2 pieces of small wholemeal bread with all the salad you can get on it with low fat mayo , i would eat about 6 cherry tomatoes as well seperatley. dinner - 1 chicken fillet cooked in the oven in tin foil with 1 piece of cauliflower, 1 piece of broccoli and chicken flavoured gravy. i would alternate the chicken with a cod in batter sauce daily supper - 1 low fat activia yoghurt or fat free jelly in 2 weeks i lost exactly a stone and felt great , the pre op diet is vital to shrink your liver so think of it as part of your surgery and dont even think about cheating on it , good luck with your surgery.

Thanks. I had my surgery last Tuesday the 6th. I didn't cheat on my pre-op diet and I never would so don't really know what u mean by that!

Hi Hayley, Did they prescribe you anti sickness and acid relief?! I just thought I'd ask as I have to take both for 2 weeks after op xx Hope your feeling a bit better xx

Hi Hun. No anti-sickness but I am taking the antacid, to be honest I think it's just getting used to everything. I am going to get some liquid senna tomorrow, see if that helps x

Back