• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone - my first post!

FeeBee

What they both said ^ and well done on your loss x

KayloDee

Thank you all for your replies. I will think about going to GP, I wouldn't really know how to word my issues to him anyway, maybe I'll the nurse practitioner - I get on really great with her. I will definitely talk to my consultant about it as I received my appointment through this morning.
It's for 1st November which doesn't give me very long, 2 and a half weeks to lose, well, a lot of lbs. LRD diet it is then...

I'm making a batch of veg soup this afternoon that I will have 1 bowl of every day until the appointment, I'm off to buy low fat yoghurts too (are Muller Lights ok?). I have a new motivation today that I didn't think I'd get back - I have a deadline, an important one. The consultant will either say yes or no to referring me for surgery, it's so important to me that he says yes. I don't want to die in my thirties from a weight related/caused issue. My dad was lucky his first heart attack didn't kill him in his thirties - I might not be so lucky.

It means so much that you reply, thank you so much. You keep me going xx

FeeBee

That sounds like a plan :) Pretty sure I had Muller on my LRD, they are a bit sugary but such is the way when it's low fat.
You can do this xx

Turps

That sounds like a good plan. I made vegetable soup on my LRD, and I really enjoyed eating it. I also ate muller lights.

Good luck!