• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Our silver anniversary was spent overnight in a motorway motel ..... There is hope for your relationship yet hehe

Haha, no chance banderbird, the idea of me having kids is not a pretty one!

Had a very good laugh in the 24 hour Costa. I've had worse dates, and he keeps me entertained. Sadly I'm knackered for work today though.

Well it's a burden being this gorgeous, but I've had practice!

Only kidding, I'm punching above my weight a little with Al (not that I'd tell HIM that), but we get along just fine:)

im sure your not punching above your weight hun! Your soooo funny i always have a giggle reading your posts! xx

And this was taken on Friday, 50lbs lighter!

OMG what a difference Sarah...you look great and I bet even better now as this was a while ago...Wow!!!!!!:eek:

Well it's a burden being this gorgeous, but I've had practice!

Only kidding, I'm punching above my weight a little with Al (not that I'd tell HIM that), but we get along just fine:)

A surgeon..net him Sarah have you ever seen their wage slips...Good one!!!!:D

Haha, I'm not after him for his wallet Val!;)

Went shopping today to Hanley (I don't know why Hanley, it seemed a good idea at the time). There was a shop there called Yours clothing. Never heard of it but blimey O'Reilly, I spent a fortune. New tops for work (in a size 24, dontcha know), light control shorts to help with my inner-thigh slappage as I walk, a lovely little lace shrug to disguise my inordinately saggy bingo-wings, and two tops that are a smidge small but were ridiculously cheap in the sales rack. I could barely drag the bag back to the car:D

Sadly all the exertion has taken its toll, my head feels wooly and full of cold. Still... Size 24!!!:D

Haha, I've a good way to go yet. I was a size 24 when I was 18, just with a lot less wrinkly jiggly skin back then!:D

I love Yours Clothing. They started as an online shop and now have few stores just like Simply be. Well done .... size 24:)

I have just eaten the tastiest thing I can remember in living history. 2 slices of banana, sandwiched together with a smear of peanut butter, then frozen.
Heaven!

I have just eaten the tastiest thing I can remember in living history. 2 slices of banana, sandwiched together with a smear of peanut butter, then frozen.
Heaven!

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yakky
was it really nice...I cannot imagine it!!!!:ignore:

I have just eaten the tastiest thing I can remember in living history. 2 slices of banana, sandwiched together with a smear of peanut butter, then frozen. Heaven!

Ooh that does sound fab. Good energy lift too I should imagine. I'll give that a try.

Back