• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Well done on the clothes shopping/sizing!!

Hurrah for retail therapy :D

I liked the sound of the banana/peanut butter sandwich until you said you froze it .. not too sure about that..

I froze it figuring it would take a lot of chewing and might fool me into not feeling hungry. That side of it didn't work especially well, but it was scrumptious! Even full of cold where nothing tastes of anything, it was lovely:)

Really......................... is it just me..that is sounds totally....awful, lol:D

Sounds amazing to me! So gonna try it. Nice little sweet treat and a good energy lift I should imagine.

Haha, no bread, just banana and peanut butter!

Had nothing but chicken soup, lemsip and strepsils today. If anyone buys danio yogurts they're on offer 3 for £1 at Tesco right now, might try one of those later as hopefully it won't hurt my sore throat.
All very dull indeed today.

i feel for you this cold is horrendous! Seems were all getting it at the same time too! I feel loads better but its still lingering! Hope you feel better soon x x

I know it's a bad one because I've come home from work and that NEVER happens!
Since I'm having soup and lemsip I'm putting on weight. Sigh. On Wednesday I'm back on liquids post fill, so there'll be more weight on by the weekend. At this rate my new clothes will be too tight lol!

Ah well, off for a nap:)

((((((Hugs))))))) hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Ugghh sorry your cold's so rotten lovely, hope you feel better very soon.

It is kind of nice snuggling on the sofa watching crap on TV while everyone else is at work though.

Another day off work today - unheard of!

Yesterday's soup was chicken and sweetcorn. Since the sweetcorn was the only solid food I'd eaten in days it had a predictable effect on my digestion. So, I'm now full of cold, living on soup and lemsip AND I have the squits, and STILL I am gaining weight (4lbs since the weekend).

I wanted to be at or under 19.7 for my fill tomorrow - 5st loss since my first consultation in July. Sadly I think I'll be a pound or so away from that. Happily I know that once the fill is done and I move back onto solids the weight will start to shift again and I'll have my thinnest Christmas since my teens.
HURRAH!!!:D

Don't worry about the gain love, it's probably fluid. Hope you feel better soon. Are you taking multivitamins? I swear by zinc. X

Yes, always take my multivits but I'm also taking a vitC+zinc until this cold gets better. In the meantime I'm feeling lousy but at least I'm not feeling lousy and in work:)

Aw bless ya. Colds are so miserable. Really bring you down. Hopefully you'll turn the corner soon pet. I've just seen the surgeon and anaesthetist, just a matter of waiting now. X

Hope you feel better soon. The weight will drop off again if you are following the rules .... Fingers crossed for a great weigh-in tomorrow xxx

Thankyou!:)
I know it will come off next week, so I'm not too stressed, I just don't want to misrepresent anything tomorrow and end up having too large a fill as the weight looks like it isn't shifting, if that makes any sense...
Still, when I go for my next assessment in January it'll look like I've lost LOADS!:D

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get shot of that cold very soon xxx

Everyone seems to have colds at the moment, I think I got in early haha.

Back