• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Hope all go's well today Sarah,
my appointment is 1.15pm so I will update you later
Thinking of you
Val xxxxxx

How you got on Hun???
It was a disaster for me... :/
wrote about it in my journey..
xxxxxx

I've commented Val x

Mine was fine, another ml taking me to 9.5ml, which was more than I'd expected to be honest. Have to see how it goes, I've just had a thick soup which went down fine, but I am a bit nervy.

Main message from both the dietician and the nurse was to relax, I'm really uptight about the band and ridiculously anal about counting everything, trying to turn this into a diet. I'm not very good with that sort of relaxing because I am something of a control freak.

Oh, one oddity... According to their records I was 24.8 on my first weigh-in, not 24.7 (I was 24.7 on my own scales though). That means that when I weighed in at 19.8 today I had lost exactly 5 stone. Wahey!
Can't wait to feel up to swimming so I can drop what I've gained in the last couple of days and what I'm sure to gain in the next couple...

Glad it all went well Hun xxxx

Thankyou, I can't quite realise it! I've still a good way to go, but I'm made up with how far I've come.

I have replied in my Journey to your post xxx

Other than the bits I've sold on ebay I've still got the lot - I've not had a major clear-out yet so the wardrobe is full of clothes I can't wear!

Other than the bits I've sold on ebay I've still got the lot - I've not had a major clear-out yet so the wardrobe is full of clothes I can't wear!

I have never done this before but as something gets too big its go's, so I know I will never wear it again..
Had a big clear out of wardrobe its very cathartic :)

Thankyou:)

To he honest I've been putting off the clear-out as I've just continued to wear stupidly huge clothes. Come January when I'm bored it will be something to look forward to:)

You've been so restrained, I looked at my 'big' clothes as a really bad time in my life. It was like some sort of therapy getting rid of them! X

I've got so many wardrobes! 14's, 16's,18's up to 22. I've been in and out of them so many times, but this time, I'm going to toss them out. No more fat wardrobes. I'm just going to concentrate on the slim ones and then I'll have to make this work or live in pj's! X

Back