• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Glad to hear you're feeling better. My last 0.25 fill made a huge difference, so don't feel that you won't make progress with smaller fills.

Im glad you got sorted out, when I had my defill it squirted 2mls back into the syringe without her having to draw it, so you're having that pressure now would have continued to build and could have led to real issues with over restriction.

And slowly is the way to go :) when I had my fill on Saturday I was expecting 0.25 mls or 0.3 ml but she gave me 0.6 so will see how it goes, as it is back to mash tomorrow and I'm so hungry lol

Take it easy but you definitely did the right thing :)

All well today, hurrah!
Knowing I'm so close to over-restriction, I'm very happy to have very small fills next year. I'd rather deal with hunger than have to worry about every sip of tea returning to haunt me. The joy of a cup of coffee, you wouldn't believe:D

Im so pleased it went well for you Sarah...good news xxxx :)

I leave my job next Wednesday, and nobody at my current employer had mentioned my weight loss. I was a bit miffed, but it was all ok. Today I went in wearing clothes that actually fit (well, ok, clothes that are only a little bit too big). I was sorting out all my security passes with their 25stone photos, and FINALLY the girl who sits next to me looked at the passes, looked at me, looked back at the passes and said "you can't half see that you've lost weight".
FINALLY!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131212_221718.jpg
    IMG_20131212_221718.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 52
Yaayyyy finally hun :) xx

You look Bloody marvellous...Im jealous!!!! xxx :)

Glad to hear they sorted out your band issues. And the weight loss is amazing. And as for work ... tee hee! My lot are the opposite - they comment all the time. In fact one said last week she couldn't believe I was classed as obese, that I was far too small. However, they don't know I've had a bypass - they know I had my Hiatus hernia repaired and my stomach has been moved to take pressure off it pressing on the repair and the weight loss is a side-effect of moving my stomach. All of which is true of course. We're going for our team christmas do on Wednesday - this year we've chosen tea at a new luxury hotel in London. It'll be the first time they've seen me eat outside the office - we'll see.

Keep up the good work Sarah. And good luck for your new job. xxx

Thanks ladies! I don't have a new job yet, but something will turn up by the time I need it - I'm always chilled about finding contracts because there are millions of them out there waiting:D

This week I have gained one pound. I can't say I'm surprised - between the fill and the aspiration I've not eaten anything chewable for most of the week. I'm sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with all the cocktails and the meal last night *cough*

At any rate, I'm still grinning like a big mad loon, so all is well in sarahville. Oh, new jeans yesterday in a 24. Might be time to get rid of the 32s...

Roll on Wednesday afternoon, when work is done and I can do my Christmas cleaning and start getting childishly overexcited! Hairdo on Wednesday evening too, then dinner out on Thursday and lunch with what will then be my ex-colleagues on Friday.

Slight bit of narkiness - my dad just gave me my Christmas present and it was in a gift bag so I could see what it is. As well as the gift there is a MASSIVE box of chocolates. I swear he believes the band is a magic tool which bends the laws of physics enabling me to eat my own body weight in lard and still lose weight. I love him dearly, but lands sake man!

Ah well, he means well...

At least you've got Xmas and a hairdo to look forward to if you don't want the chocs just wrap them up and give them to someone else! X x

Ditto on that one weightlossdreamer.. Wrap em up and reuse for a gift ;)

Back