• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Have a look at Annie Haak Designs, then leave print outs strategically positioned :)
I treated myself this eve ... Well it's payday xx

Forgot to weigh this morning, but yesterday I was 19.3.0 so lost half a pound this week. Better than gaining!:D

I have a fill on Wednesday, and I'm going to have a teeny fill I think. I woke up one day this week to find restriction had all but gone. It was an odd sensation, even before I tried to eat or drink I knew everything was more relaxed. I've been hungrier and I've been eating more.

I'm also so very bored of counting calories! I can't NOT, or I'd pile weight on, but it's very dull stuff. I've not been swimming at all, I've barely walked further than the car park and I've really let things slide this week.
Still, like Scarlett o'hara says, tomorrow is another day.

On a positive note, my bargain £3 copy of the lap-band solution arrived and I can't wait to have a read.

Another positive - on Thursday I will be 6 months post-op, with weight loss of over 5.1/2 stone. That's pretty good going:)

Hiya Hun! Seems we've both slipped at the same time. Hope you do ok with getting back on track. I'm looking forward to getting back on track. Well done on the overall loss that's amazing x x x

I've lost focus on exercising, that's for sure. Food-wise I'm still managing, I just know I'm eating more across the day to keep the hunger pangs at bay. Instead of two meals and a snack I've been having three meals and two snacks. I'm averaging 1250 cals, maybe 100-150 more than ideal for me, but it would be manageable if I was to do my normal exercise.

Some of it is down to work - I leave home around 6.30am and don't get back home until between 7pm and 8pm. By the time I get something to eat it's 8.30-9pm and I can't be bothered going swimming. HOWEVER... I only work 4 days a week and I'm not doing any exercise on my 3 days off either!

A new day tomorrow, and it's going to be a good one:)

No fill again at today's appointment. According to my scales this morning I was 19.1, according to THG's I was 18.13.5.
Either way, happy bunny. Just having my post-fill (or not!) latte. Soup for tea as I thought I'd be on liquids lol!

Good news Sarah, congrats lovely! xx

I need to put Options on the list, I've run out of that AND Tchai latte, gutted.

Well done Sarah :) x

I have a huge painful red patch under one boob. Just thought I'd share that.
I was going to go swimming tonight but decided not to expose whatever the red patch is to the germy chloriney water. Maybe once it's died down in a few days.

Went to the farmers market yesterday and I always buy loads of chicken from one of the stalls. He threw in a bag of hot and spicy chicken wings, which at one time I would eat by the dozen. I cooked a couple for lunch today, didn't even think about it. I ate them slowly, chewed and chewed, but apparently no amount of chewing will mush up chicken skin. Spent hours burping tiny bits of skin. Sigh.

Thankfully my Costa with my dad this avo has settled things down:)

I was hoping by now I'd have stopped doing things as stupid as unthinkingly noshing chicken skin, but apparently my stupidity is more deeply ingrained than I'd thought...

well done on the loss doing well :) i guess a lifetime of habits takes a long time to undo. I'm sure i've got a whole lot of silly mistakes to contend with lol

Love(d) chicken skin too hun. I pull it off quickly and throw it immediately in the bin now but there is always a little devil in my ear whispering, go on take it, take it all!! before I do :sigh: Bloody food demons

Back