• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Ah well that's great news on the job front, and congrats on your negotiating skills!

Fingers crossed the flat situation improves *hug*

Congrats on the new job hun :) But sorry to hear the house situation hadn't improved any ..may explain why your feeling a little flat just now xx

hi Sarah...seems ages since I spoke to you..I

know how you feel hun..I too am feeling a little like Im treading water again..
I seem to be constantly hungry then when I try to eat something filling and wholesome it gets stuck..

I seem to be grabbing at easy food..like the Crackerbreads, cheese flavour are great and although only 19 cals each I find them very filling but not a healthy option at all...seems like when I try to eat healthy food its just too much hard work..
so I sort of feel like Im slipping into a dangerous zone.... :/

Hi Sarah. Glad you've got work sorted, I've been thinking of you. My son got the results for his biopsy Monday and it was clear so the cancer hasn't spread to the nodes - yay! Such a relief but no excuse not to knuckle down now. I've been sabotaging myself with alcohol so no loss yet despite having my first fill but I feel in control, that's the main thing. Good luck with the flat situation. X

That's SUCH good news chappers, you must be so relieved! Now time to focus on you hun x

Sorry to hear things are a bit rough for you Val. I'm quite lucky in that I can still eat most foods, so going for healthy stuff isn't an issue. I struggle with breakfast, but I struggle with pretty much everything within 2 or 3 hours of getting up, healthy or not!
I hope it settles for you soon x

I do get the munchies, but I know it's all in my head. I was really hungry tonight, but I managed about 2oz of shredded ham, a floret of broccoli and two slices of carrot. Sadly when I tried to eat a bit of cauliflower I didn't chew it enough and ended up pb-ing.
I boxed up the leftovers thinking that if I got hungry I could go back to it later, but I've been fine, not hungry at all since I ate that tiny bit.

I'm meant to be going for a fill a week on Wednesday, but if things continue like this I really won't want to be any tighter. As long as I keep myself distracted and don't dwell on the head hunger all is well:)

I've been better today. I've had two sausages with mustard and a small piece of poached salmon. Still had a cocktail and a glass of wine though :-( but I've not been hungry at all. X

Non-working day today, met up with a friend for lunch. Sushi, yum! I was worried the very sticky sushi rice would cause an issue but it was fine. I did leave a bit of the seaweed as it felt a bit skin-like.
The last time I went for sushi I ate dozens of plates and needed a bank loan to pay the bill. Today I had 5 pieces and really couldn't have managed another. It was gorgeous though:)

Done a slow cooker stew of ox cheek, barley, carrot, Swede, celery and lots of marjoram. Smells divine, can't wait to tuck into a bowl:)

Done a slow cooker stew of ox cheek, barley, carrot, Swede, celery and lots of marjoram. Smells divine, can't wait to tuck into a bowl:)

OMG wish I could come round :)

Back