• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

That's the weird thing Frances, I'm not that big a fan of skin normally, but you peel the skin off wings and there's nowt left. Had I thought about it I wouldn't have cooked them knowing they're equal parts skin and bones, but I didn't even think. No more wings for me!

Omg gutted! Love chicken wings me I'm not too fussed about skin but I had some this week seemed to go down fine, something I'll have to take note of!

Re the rash are you wearin the right size bra could be like friction or sumthin if your bras too big maybe? X

I struggle with the wings and thighs now even with just the meaty part, for all there is. TMI Warning .. No matter how much I chew the darn things it just sits there for a bit and froth before I eventually have to up chuck. So it's breast meat or nothing for me now

Hope yr both feeling better xxx
The thought of chicken skin makes me want to hurl lol...I've never been a fan of wings of drummers because of it, and when you pick them you get all gizzards under your nails.
Now crackling ...... that my luvlie wls viftuals is another bloody story #dribble

On a serious note, I'm a car crash waiting to happen so don't be too harsh on yourselves, you can't untrained years of bad habits in a matter of weeks & months, unfortunately.

(((Hugs)))

I'm ok with thighs, thankfully! They're a bit more moist than breasts, so they go down ok. I've done my share of frothing though lol!

WLD, I think it might be an infection. I like bras with molded cups, so I've had to keep replacing them to fit. Odd that it's only under the right one, but better that than being under both - it's sore!

Oh Clare... Crackling... *drool*
Not in my wildest dreams could I chew that to mush. Lord, chicken skin was bad enough!

Oh Clare... Crackling... *drool*
Not in my wildest dreams could I chew that to mush. Lord, chicken skin was bad enough!

I'm currently in total acceptance now that my relationship with crackling is also over...I'd go beyond dumping on it :)

Lol x

Ohhh god yes crackling :drool: but
:sick0019: :sick0019: :sick0019:

I'm ok with thighs, thankfully! They're a bit more moist than breasts, so they go down ok.

Haha, that was an interesting sentence to greet me when I opened the thread!! :D

Sorry to hear of your .. well I don't know what it is .. but I hope it gets better soon.

I'm not a fan of big chunks of chicken, I find it really dry, and I always HATED the skin.

Crackling however :drool:

I had pork belly on holiday in December (dissected it like it was an experiment and sliced ALL the fat off, can't bear fat on meat) and I managed to eat the crackling as it was sooo crispy. Possibly the yummiest thing I've eaten for years.

I'm actually dribbling thinking of it hahaha.

Thankyou! I've got some family events this year that I really want to look good for, the main one being my cousin's wedding in august. I'd like to shift another couple of stone by then, as it'll be the first time I've seen some of my family since the op. Fingers crossed...

Well done Sarah. Your doing great and you will loose another couple of stone for your cousins wedding. Well done girl

Fantastic Sarah ..you are doing brilliantly :)

Meant to post this in the week and forgot. The first photo was taken during pre-op, just before having my band fitted. The other two were taken on my 6 month surgiversary.

Attachments

• composite_13925706427256.jpg
    composite_13925706427256.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 51
Back