• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Hang in there hun, you're doing SO amazingly well.

Glad you're feeling better as well.

Shame about the abseil, but as you say, there will be other opportunities (and it's terrifying anyway haha!).

Hope you're fully recovered asap x

Shame about the abseil Hun but like you say other opportunities! Good news that your starting to feel human again! Fingers crossed for the weekend and enjoy your crunchy foods x

Hi Sarah,
Must be bloody awful, all that pain. Glad you've been well looked after.
How are you doing now???? (((Hugs)))
Clare xxx

Evening ladies! Feeling completely better now, except for the fact that I've put 4 bloody pounds on this week and I'm back in the 19s. Sigh. Wouldn't mind if I'd eaten myself stupid but I've tried my best to not go mad. I know it'll come off again, but I've got ten days to my next fill and I dread to think what the final damage will be!

It's not the end of the world, at least I've stopped vomiting...

Evening ladies! Feeling completely better now, except for the fact that I've put 4 bloody pounds on this week and I'm back in the 19s. Sigh. Wouldn't mind if I'd eaten myself stupid but I've tried my best to not go mad. I know it'll come off again, but I've got ten days to my next fill and I dread to think what the final damage will be!

Back to basics sweetie....follow yr post op liquids diet ;) ...if you can bear it lol x

As Claire says back to basics hun. Try to keep as close as you can to your diet pre your defill. On the plus side your feeling much better now so that's got to be good. Ten days isn't too far away and fingers crossed the weight will fall off again quicker than you can say refill please. Xx

Back to basics sweetie....follow yr post op liquids diet ;) ...if you can bear it lol x

I was having a protein shake for brekkie but I've gone back to dry cereal - I was starving hungry and liquids just go straight down without feeling in any way filling!
I'm loving crunch again, celery and pepper sticks - yum! Not getting enough protein so this week's task is to concentrate on getting protein into my lunches. Lovely as pepper strips are, there's no protein in them lol!
I'm also going to limit my weekday lattes - 250 calories a day on coffee just isn't a good trade-off right now when I'm mega-hungry. Keep them for a weekend treat:)

Hopefully I won't put much more on in the next 10 days, but if I do it'll be worth it to shake off the divertic without compromising the band (trying to keep my focus on the big picture!).
I'll be seeing all my family next Sunday and a lot of them haven't seen me since my aunt's funeral last September. I can't wait to see their faces (though I bet they don't comment!).

I was having a protein shake for brekkie but I've gone back to dry cereal - I was starving hungry and liquids just go straight down without feeling in any way filling!
I'm loving crunch again, celery and pepper sticks - yum! Not getting enough protein so this week's task is to concentrate on getting protein into my lunches. Lovely as pepper strips are, there's no protein in them lol!
I'm also going to limit my weekday lattes - 250 calories a day on coffee just isn't a good trade-off right now when I'm mega-hungry. Keep them for a weekend treat:)

Hopefully I won't put much more on in the next 10 days, but if I do it'll be worth it to shake off the divertic without compromising the band (trying to keep my focus on the big picture!).
I'll be seeing all my family next Sunday and a lot of them haven't seen me since my aunt's funeral last September. I can't wait to see their faces (though I bet they don't comment!).

Marks & Spencers....LF houmous & carrots individual packs 120cals full protein & crunch xx

At least your feeling better Sarah that's the main thing..... and four lb is nothing in the scheme of things........ it could have been so much worse too :) they will soon drop off once your back on track. x x x gl

Glad you're feeling much better - and that's the main thing.

4 pounds is nothing in the grand scheme of things, think where you'll be this time next year.

All the best hun, don't worry, it will soon come off.

I just had honey-roast salmon flakes with salad for tea - delicious!

Back