• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

Thankyou ladies!:) x

I leave my current job at year end to go back to contracting, so I doubt anything will be said. It's all good:)

Jo, what on earth did you say to that? It did make me laugh this morning!

Oh i can never think what to say, was speechless! Of course he was no oil painting, they never are lol Next time i saw him he had put on quite a bit, so i trotted out "oh, you look so well!" & rubbed his balding head... Bad Jo :D

Weekly weigh in and I'm 20.0.8.
Another 9oz and I'll have reached my Christmas target of being under 20stone. It would be fab to do that before my next clinic weigh-in when I have my fill on November 6th.

I've had a mega-stressy week with work this week, but hopefully that's all sorted now and the horrified "OMG if you're closing the site what about our contract" phone calls from suppliers will stop. I've not been swimming at all because by the time I leave work I'm so drained I can barely crawl into the flat.

Out this avo for coffee with my dad, other than that, nothing to report. I'm not exactly living life in the fast lane...

Weekly weigh in and I'm 20.0.8. Another 9oz and I'll have reached my Christmas target of being under 20stone. It would be fab to do that before my next clinic weigh-in when I have my fill on November 6th.

You'll make that when you go to toilet!
Well done! So, what's the new Christmas target gonna be?

Lol, I have no idea! Maybe another half stone. I don't want to set a target I can't achieve, and getting to 19.7 would mean I'd lost 5 stone from starting pre-op, which has a nice feel as a target:)

Lol, I have no idea! Maybe another half stone. I don't want to set a target I can't achieve, and getting to 19.7 would mean I'd lost 5 stone from starting pre-op, which has a nice feel as a target:)

Wow that's fantastic Hun well done!!!! X x

Thankyou! Not quite hit my target yet, I want to see those scales read 19, even if it's 19.13.15, I just want to be under 20 stone:)

Don't know how I missed this .. Sorry Sarah :eek:

Just found a corker of a before pic, from December 2007. This is me at my heaviest - I would guess somewhere around 26 stone (the scales I had at the time only went up to 24 stone so everything above that is a guess).
Second photo is me from a week or two ago, at around 20 stone 5, when I gave up trying to describe my top to my mate and sent her a photo instead:)

Whoot woo hun you are totally unrecognisable are younger looking and your lovely :) .. Adore the top too :)

NOBODY IN WORK HAS SAID A WORD.
It's getting to a point now where it's funny - to think I was worried about keeping the surgery quiet!:D

that made me laugh! I have lost around 3 stone already and like you NOBODY has said anything! im guessing no one has really noticed since i`m still wearing the same clothes !just goes to show how people are

Can't believe that no one has noticed hun in saying that I had to lose five stone before people started commenting and those that did were people that hadn't seen me for a while.. It's only in the past few weeks & with a further 5+stone that people are really noticing. Yet hubby lost half a stone and everyone was cooing over him ... Bloody infuriating

Someone once blurted out to me (who I used to speak to on the phone at work) "Oooh you're fatter than you sound".

Thanks...
Cheeky beggar!

Weekly weigh in and I'm 20.0.8.
Another 9oz and I'll have reached my Christmas target of being under 20stone. It would be fab to do that before my next clinic weigh-in when I have my fill on November 6th.

I've had a mega-stressy week with work this week, but hopefully that's all sorted now and the horrified "OMG if you're closing the site what about our contract" phone calls from suppliers will stop. I've not been swimming at all because by the time I leave work I'm so drained I can barely crawl into the flat.

Out this avo for coffee with my dad, other than that, nothing to report. I'm not exactly living life in the fast lane...

We'll done Sarah on the loss hun and fingers crossed for getting that 9oz off before the 6th .. You will of course ;)
And hope all is sorted work wise for you xx

Thanks love!

Work is starting to settle, but year end can't get here fast enough...:)

Having such an odd week, and the week has barely started. Yesterday I managed to knacker my mobile (would text but not call and no internet access - useful as 90% of my internet is via my phone), my netbook (would switch on but that's about all), my tv and my freeview box. I had visions of having to go back to caveman living, making fire by rubbing sticks together etc.
Thankfully this morning my phone seems to have recovered. I daren't try anything else just yet...

Lol I had one those weeks last week... Got new iPad(Thank you hubby)... Transferred everything over & Somehow managed to delete my WLS pics :cry:... Apple announce new iPad Air... So New iPad refunded & I'm back to my old iPad 2 (which hubby keeps reminding me is now his)... My I Phone sim dies and I'm phone less for 5 days shhhhh it was bliss hehe

Huge NSV today. I work across 5 sites, and in one of them the car park is 62 steep concrete steps above the offices and the site. Normally when hiking back to my car I have a little break halfway up to catch my breath, though I've always wanted to do it as one continuous run.
Today it was tipping down with rain and blowing a hoolie, so I couldn't bring myself to pause. I was out of breath at the top, but not in need of a defibrillator and a team of paramedics. Success!
Got to my car to find the battery completely flat, so had to leg it back down to site to find someone with jump leads, then rushed back up the steps to my car WITHOUT PAUSING FOR A SECOND TIME!:D

I'm so chuffed, which makes me a little bit sad to be so chuffed about such a mundane thing. Mostly just chuffed though!

Good on you girl! That's fantastic :D. No need to feel uncomfy about it though as it is well deserved ;)

no,you have every right to feel good about that! ive lose around 3 stone before any surgeon puts a knife near me and the difference I feel is great from my train station to my work place is around 200/300 metres this walk before the weight lose would take me around 10 min(I have a walking stick) I use to pretend to be on my phone when I needed to stop and catch my breath. now the same walk takes me around 5 mins without stopping no pretending to use the phone and I feel soo chuffed too! imagine that !!!

Well done, you are doing so well, and I love reading your little updates, they are full of humour! Love it.

Thankyou:)

No update this week as I forgot to weigh myself this morning! I weighed myself tonight and I was 20.1.6, but that was after drinking coffee and eating all day, so I don't think I've really gained a pound.
Fill on Wednesday, hoping for a little restriction but if not, so be it. I will put weight on after my fill, so I guess this won't be the week I get into the 19s.

I'm so close yet it feels like I'm never going to get there!

Thankyou:) No update this week as I forgot to weigh myself this morning! I weighed myself tonight and I was 20.1.6, but that was after drinking coffee and eating all day, so I don't think I've really gained a pound. Fill on Wednesday, hoping for a little restriction but if not, so be it. I will put weight on after my fill, so I guess this won't be the week I get into the 19s. I'm so close yet it feels like I'm never going to get there!

Chin up Hun! You'll get there your so positive! X

Back