• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May 2014 Surgeries

Thanks Terrilou, fingers crossed!! :)

Good luck today Juicy!! Keep in touch and let us know how you are :)

Good luck to all May oppers.....thinking of you x

Thank you heavenlykaty. xx

any news from lucy ??

Yay! Im here!
Thank you for all your kind wishes and thoughts..
Sorry I didnt post yesterday.
I was knackered! I didnt have my laptop and the phone texting was quite exhausting!
Ive put a huuuuge long post up on my diary, so I will leave it there for now.

Banana I hope you feel better- get lots of rest and you should get over it quickly.

Where's Mrs Duck? Banana19? YOUR NEXT :D

ps someone asked me why my picture was a ball.. its a ball of rubber bands... geddit? :D

Thank you Juicy!! How you feeling?!

Little better today, just hope it doesn't drop down into my chest :) thinking positive happy thoughts :p

Wedding day today, just off to the hairdresser then it's all go from here!! I'd say it will all hit me tomorrow when I'm getting packed, so excited though!!

Work have been very supportive which really helps.

I'll need to log on to a computer to find your diary Juicy, I'm terrible at navigating on my phone app!xx

Thank you Juicy!! How you feeling?! Little better today, just hope it doesn't drop down into my chest :) thinking positive happy thoughts :p Wedding day today, just off to the hairdresser then it's all go from here!! I'd say it will all hit me tomorrow when I'm getting packed, so excited though!! Work have been very supportive which really helps. I'll need to log on to a computer to find your diary Juicy, I'm terrible at navigating on my phone app!xx

Oh my you're getting married today?
Wow congratulations!!
Have a fantastic day and most of all enjoy it.. In my experience all brides have done so much toward this special day (I make wedding cakes for a living) that you now just need to step back and actually make the memory :)
Xxxxx

Congratulations Banana, hope you have a fantastic day.

Juicy, glad to hear it all went well. Look forward to following your diary. xx

JL can't find your diary and would love to know how you are getting on. Banana have a great day today and can't imagine how you must be feeling. Roller coaster of emotions. I see consultant tomorrow and get my date booked for sure prov. booked fortnight time. Was reading post op diet threads and mainly reassuring so just want to crack on now and hopefully will be able to wear some of my wardrobe by late summer! !

JL can't find your diary and would love to know how you are getting on. Banana have a magical day wow you must be on a huge roller coaster ride of life right now how exciting xx

glad all went well lucy sip and rest for a speedy recovery

Read it thanks Juicy interesting and informative. My consultant is renowned for lack of bedside manner but he was recommended by my gp as the best in the south east and with zero mortality rate and also highly recommended in most forums I'm not too worried as only see him tomorrow and on day of surgery. How is the hunger going? I'm so worried I will be starving after but unable to eat. Hope the air has worked its way out now. X

Thanks juicy i have read your diary now. My consultant is renowned for his lack of bedside manner but my gp recommended him and he is highly spoken off in the forums. As I will only be seeing him twice I'm not worried. How is the hunger going? How do you feel in general today?

Yep Banana, it's our turn next.. How you feeling? Nervous? Excited? My OH is being a twerp today so I'm wishing the time away. Things will be better once I've had the op, he's worried and his way of dealing with it seemingly involves being a nob!

3 sleeps and counting!

Xx

Ps- glad it all went well juicy xx

Oh sorry guys, it's not my wedding today! It's a very good friends! Having a fantastic day though, thank you :) no alcohol shall touch my lips today, and to be honest I'm not even missing it!!

Will be able to post better tomorrow when the emotion roller coaster hits!!!! Have a great weekend everyone :) :) xxx

I am a May opper. Surgery on Tuesday 6th. Really cannot wait. Started the pathway on 1.8.13. A few issues with the NHS. Just counting down now. I feel excited which I find bizarre. No doubt the adrenalin will kick in on the day. Good luck to all you other May oppers!

Wow. I've been waiting months to be able to join the May surgery page, and I've been so busy I missed it! I'm having surgery on 24th may.

Back