• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

I hope you get another appointment soon Nic. I bet you look stunning i your holiday gear. I'm going for a hen holiday with my mum at the end of May and need to start looking at my old clothes. I've already come across my old shorts and they hang off when they wouldn't even fit last Summer - bliss!

Thanks hun, nice to hear from you. Can't wait for the holiday now I'm worn out and need a rest. Will just get Colin to pamper me for the 10 days ha ha ha!!!

xxxx

Well since thinking of doing the pouch test my eating seems to be back in control. However I have decided that I will start it on Monday as it can only help me.

Thanks Carole about the protein shots too, will invest in some of those xxx

Hi honey, i've not been around for ages just wanted to check in on my old supports from here and see how they are doing. girl you look amazing and you should be so proud of yourself hun. keep up all your hard work and talk soon x

Hey chick
Lovely to hear from you and thanks for the compliments, I'm getting there but still a way to go yet, off on holiday soon but hate my flabby arms :-(

xxxxx

Nic so he should pamper you LOL i am going to have to buy clothing for my holiday which will be sept/oct not set the date yet, no summer clothing hiding in lofts or cupboards here.

Nic so he should pamper you LOL i am going to have to buy clothing for my holiday which will be sept/oct not set the date yet, no summer clothing hiding in lofts or cupboards here.

I agree he should but it won't happen lol. Have had another hectic weekend so no chill out time so have told Colin that on Good Friday he has to pamper me for once lol ......... will it happen ..... doubt it really! For one I can't sit still !!

Went out for a big walk with Alfie yesterday - 3 hours and about 8 miles and apparently Col has said he's still shattered today, so if I don't lose weight this week I won't be happy lol.

Hope your all well xxx

Nic, it will eventually start shifting again, are you sure your not building up muscles? and wow walking 8 miles is fantastic, wish i could manage even half of that.

Col knows he has to spoil you give him a chance and a few hints if hes not used to doing it

I'm not hun my weight is not moving at all :cry:

Are you eating/drinking enough hun? Could you be building muscle? Did you try the 5 day pouch test?

Big hugs :hug99:

Hi Sam

Was told I couldn't do it until my glucose levels get back to the right level, wanted to do it this week but going to leave it until next straight after Easter. Also ordered some of the Pro shots that Carole recommended so hopefully that will help.

May be cos of the muscle, certainly doing a lot more walking xx

WOW 8 miles, OMG!!! I don't think I could do it. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Where you are in your weight loss it is completely normal to stall. Also, I agree that you probably have added muscle with your mega power walks. Try taking measurements weekly, that will show a loss even when the scale doesn't.

Hi Sam

Was told I couldn't do it until my glucose levels get back to the right level, wanted to do it this week but going to leave it until next straight after Easter. Also ordered some of the Pro shots that Carole recommended so hopefully that will help.

May be cos of the muscle, certainly doing a lot more walking xx

Could your low glucose levels be affecting your weight? Not saying they are as I dont really understand how low glucose would affect you, but I guess its another possibility.

Hope the pro shots will help you. Its clear to me that those who concentrate on getting plenty of protein are the ones that are most successful.

I really hope things get moving for you again soon Nic. Never ever forget though how far you have already come. You are an absolute inspiration to me xxxx

Nic would it help if you posted your daily munchings? sometimes seeing it written down helps put it in perspective, and if you want feedback from others on any bits that might be hindering your losses you can get it.

Hi All

Well I am back from my holiday - will put some pics on for you all (and some updated Alfie ones for you puppy lovers) and I have decided its time for a good kick up the butt! New start again so I've decided to start the 5 day pouch test to get rid of some bad habits I've got into and before it all gets out of control I want to nip them in the bud :copon:

Hopefully it will kick start my weight loss again and get me re motivated.

Going to hit the gym again too, even though been walking the pup need to do more so my aim is to sort out the bad habits and go to the gym at least 3 times a week!

Wish me luck!

Hope your all ok xxx

Last edited:
Nic would it help if you posted your daily munchings? sometimes seeing it written down helps put it in perspective, and if you want feedback from others on any bits that might be hindering your losses you can get it.

Hi Shell
Sorry only just seen this!! I'm terrible at getting on here!

Hopefully doing the test will snap me out of the head hunger but yes its a good idea.

Was asking Nic how you were when I saw her on Saturday, hope everything is going ok now xx

Yes ta, everythings going really well, just ironically trying to not lose any weight and so eating for England!

Hope the 5dpt goes well, it can be a huge eye opener.

Hi Nic, good luck with the pouch test hun. I hope it helps you get back into the groove after vacation. Also wanted to say that you are looking really good. That golden tan suits you!

Nic;)

Hi Nic, good luck with the pouch test hun. I hope it helps you get back into the groove after vacation. Also wanted to say that you are looking really good. That golden tan suits you!

Nic;)

Thanks Nic.

Doing ok so far and just been for a 30 minute walk with a colleague so all going well so far.

You looked great too and I promise next time I'll stay longer.

Nic x

Just a quick update, all going well so far and have been reading the books I have again so new start and feeling positive.

Nic xx

Back