• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Hey love, that sounds nice wee meals! :) I have been doing protein shake for breakfast and lunch then having salad and chicken/steak/fish for dinner most nights..according to the stuff they gave me I start the liquid diet on Saturday, so been trying to ease into it! I found the headaches were away after a week, so hopefully urs be away in a few days xxx

I feel for you having to do the liquids....but we will all be doing it soon ;-)

Yey....the 23rd is nearly here for you!!! You have done well im looking forward to hearing how it all goes next weekend x

Hi Cupid...don't know if this comment is for Sharon or myself. But will say thanks anyhow :)

I'm kinda dreading the first few days after the op. Getting a bit tense about things tonight. Can't sleep:-(

My husband and I had a Cook book out today looking at healthy recipes post op down the line it was new ground for me , I don't cook at all! It sounded quite exciting !
My dressing gown arrived today!
Those sleeps are ticking by!!!

Yes still up..I'm quite hungry now, I've been up since 9am had weetabix, a mini baby bel with a cracker read a yoghurt, apple and a slim fast for tea! My liver will be the size of a kidney by the time I've finished!!

Back