• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Oh they are wee cuties. Fiercer than they look though. They are very popular round my bit. My friend has one. Leon is ten now, quite the old gent. He is about 10 or eleven now. He was really feisty when he was young. Gave my two shepherds a telling off many a time lol Great news about the weigh loss. How near to your two stone target are you now?
Your right about them being feisty lol the bigger the dog they come across the better always ready to shout in defence lol but so gentle too. :)

Lol I think they think they are 10feet tall :) mines thankfully is a wee cheery soul! Definitely different from my spaniels but love him to bits!!! Always knows if not feeling good xx Highlight of my day---winning an award at work for basically being amazing ;) lol well this month.. Prize is a fancy lunch at steak house... Go figure!!! Thankfully I don't need to do it now as works too busy! Other highlight...pulling my jeans up or down without unzipping ! :) Not bad for a Monday :) xx

Well done on being Amazing :) :) :)

And getting the jeans up and down ;-)

Lol I think they think they are 10feet tall :) mines thankfully is a wee cheery soul! Definitely different from my spaniels but love him to bits!!! Always knows if not feeling good xx

Highlight of my day---winning an award at work for basically being amazing ;) lol well this month.. Prize is a fancy lunch at steak house... Go figure!!! Thankfully I don't need to do it now as works too busy!

Other highlight...pulling my jeans up or down without unzipping ! :)

Not bad for a Monday :) xx

well done on the award!! I won that not so long ago, I got a certificate, which I don't know where it is now, and a photo with the boss...wow that motivated me no end to slog my guts out and work myself to death!!
a steak meal, well I suppose you could go. order the biggest steak and bring it home for the dogs..why waste it!!!!
I have lost another pound today at the weigh in im so excited...

well done on the award!! I won that not so long ago, I got a certificate, which I don't know where it is now, and a photo with the boss...wow that motivated me no end to slog my guts out and work myself to death!! a steak meal, well I suppose you could go. order the biggest steak and bring it home for the dogs..why waste it!!!! I have lost another pound today at the weigh in im so excited...

Lol I know what u mean!

That's good plan about the steak hahaha that's what prob gonna do! Whenever they reschedule it!!!

So excited I lost lb as well!!!

Won't be long for Kursty!!! Xxx

Sharon I didn't realise you were pre surgery still. Your frame of minds amazing girl :) well done you - can't wait to keep reading xxx

You'll be fab, bit of recovery time then it's getting used to the new way of eating and I'm hoping you have a great recovery sweetheart - u deserve it xxx

Three days to go for you Sharon...roll on Saturday!! Glad kirsty did well and it all happened for her! Your count down now x

Hopefully will be in high spirits like Kirsty afterwards, she seems quite well at the minute, i doubt i will be so cheery after my sleeve!

Sharon. Remember I had an additional procedure. I woke up in recovery a bit sore. Nothing really bad or unbearable. They gave me morphine instantly and within a few minutes it was over I have not have any pain since, not a bit Honestly!

I am up and about, been to the loo, sitting in a chair watching corrie. Been asked again if I need pain relief. No!!!!

Moving about feels a we tad tender but again nothing serious

I am amazed at the total lack of pain

Please Sharon, Katrina if your op day experience is the same as mine, there is nothing to worry about xxx

Fingers crossed, well at least you are on the losers bench now!! And at least its done...how long do you stay in for? X

Oh magic thats good, well have a good nights sleep and take care on your trip home tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear how you get on....x

Sharon. Remember I had an additional procedure. I woke up in recovery a bit sore. Nothing really bad or unbearable. They gave me morphine instantly and within a few minutes it was over I have not have any pain since, not a bit Honestly! I am up and about, been to the loo, sitting in a chair watching corrie. Been asked again if I need pain relief. No!!!! Moving about feels a we tad tender but again nothing serious I am amazed at the total lack of pain Please Sharon, Katrina if your op day experience is the same as mine, there is nothing to worry about xxx

Thanks for the support, I have been through a few procedures over the years but cause this is something that I have requested it makes me little apprehensive but I have 110% confidence in the team at Nuffield! And I really can't wait for it, you have certainly put my mind at ease!!!

Katrina it won't be long for u and then Kursty and I can cheer you on!! :)

Have u had any liquids foods..or just sips of drinks? That's what nurse said to expect the first day X

Just water and peppermint tea. I think I have to get a yoghurt tomorrow morning :)

Mr Galloway certainly has a more relaxed approach re eating. Liquids for the first few days then soft foods that would slip off a spoon for a couple of weeks. Soups straight away after the first few days. So no liquid diet for a fortnight. He thinks I will have my first fill at 4 weeks

He said I should be able to swim after 10 days! I have been glued mind you

I have just been given a sleeping pill as I am hyper. I have not slept all day apart from my wee snooze in theatre lol and I have been up since 5am this morning and did not sleep well last night. I am a nightmare and am always like this following any procedure

You will do swimmingly my love. You have such a positive attitude the whole way through. Xxx

Back