• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Weight loss Journey 2014 onwards

Thanks Kirsy, thats good to know!

Im down another 1.5bs - 24 1/4 lbs.. im counting 1/2 and 1/4s cause of my scales but it doesnt let me add them on the tracker here, so shows lost a little more!

but 269 3/4 lbs current weight! :)

2nd last shift, so hyper to get finished at work, been subtly telling people on low cal diet and been losing, so hopefully i wont have too many questions about my weight loss with the band! Not that im ashamed im having it, but its just noones business apart from mines!! xx

That's a bumper weight loss Sharon. You must be do proud of yourself. I know I feel proud if myself cause I gave really conquered a major fear. I am terrified of hospitals. And giving up food is another major step

But hey, I have binged for 40 years and I'm done with that. While I enjoyed the food at the time it made me hate myself

We will be in control of our lives from now on

I am looking forward to the freedom from food as much as being slim

How are you feeling ?

Hi sharon, its so cold tonight ive got my fleece pyjamas on and bed socks! The heating will be coming on soon! Just two sleeps for you sharon...im starting to fell abit nervous now. I will save my packing for monday i hope i remember everything, maybe i need to do a list.

I must be honest I am glad I went first because I know how nervous you guys must be feeling right now. You will both be on to the next phase in no time. Night night girls

Thanks ladies!!!

Last day of work for 2 weeks and 1 more sleep!

Checked the scales and was down, only 1/4 lb but happy with that !

Made another load soup yesterday and froze it and getting some last things tonight, got all my new bed sheets ironed and ready to be put on!

I think I was having some crazy dreams last night, nothing bad but remember waking up going what was that about lol!!

I got all my medication sorted that normally take and all waiting, doc given me children's ibuprofen, which usually take if my knee is hurting! Hopefully won't need anything stronger than that!

Anyways I'm off to run few laps around the office! Hope you all have good day!!! Xxx

Thanks ladies!!! Last day of work for 2 weeks and 1 more sleep! Checked the scales and was down, only 1/4 lb but happy with that ! Made another load soup yesterday and froze it and getting some last things tonight, got all my new bed sheets ironed and ready to be put on! I think I was having some crazy dreams last night, nothing bad but remember waking up going what was that about lol!! I got all my medication sorted that normally take and all waiting, doc given me children's ibuprofen, which usually take if my knee is hurting! Hopefully won't need anything stronger than that! Anyways I'm off to run few laps around the office! Hope you all have good day!!! Xxx

Sharon today will fly by in a daze. By this time tomorrow you will be checking in. Are we allowed tot have Ibuprofen after the op? I bought done cal pol

Have a good day xxx

One more sleep Sharon! Yyeeeyyy, soon we will be joining Kirsty on the bench!
Have the nerves set in yet?
I have had weird dreams about aliens this week, I always have crazy dreams!
Have a good sleep tonight and I'm sure all will go well tmrw x

Sharon today will fly by in a daze. By this time tomorrow you will be checking in. Are we allowed tot have Ibuprofen after the op? I bought done cal pol Have a good day xxx

Hey love, well I said to the nurse and she called my docs, they haven't said otherwise?

Did u fast the night before??? Xxx

This time tomorrow I should be all done!! :)

Back