• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slimpip's Sleeve Jan'14

So first day back has been and gone. It went really well. I had a few spells of dizziness, but nothing I couldn't handle, more what I would call normal pregnancy stuff rather than anythin to be worried about. Showed all of my clients my scan picture (I have lots of very regular clients who become secondary grandparents lol) and they were all so happy :)

Good times, now let the money start rolling back in so I can save for bubba xx

Glad you're feeling better love, just take it steady though, no rushing xx

I have just read all of your diary. What a year you have had. Congratulations on your weight loss, but more importantly on the news that you are pregnant. Take care of yourself.

Wow Bella's mum thanks for doing that, I used to do it before I had my surgery. Hope it wasn't too dull! Yeah it's been a hell of a year and I couldn't have done it without the support of the amazing women on this group. Are you hoping to have surgery? Or have had already? Either way, good luck with your journey :)

I bought a travel system today. I really didn't want to buy anything so early but it was on offer and thought it was too good to miss. So that's one big purchase off the list. Now to slow down haha xx

Wow Bella's mum thanks for doing that, I used to do it before I had my surgery. Hope it wasn't too dull! Yeah it's been a hell of a year and I couldn't have done it without the support of the amazing women on this group. Are you hoping to have surgery? Or have had already? Either way, good luck with your journey :)

Hi
:thankyou:
I have only just really got my head around the fact that I need WLS, it has taken me a number of years of denying it. At the moment I am on a Tier 3 Program, have 2 months left and then back to the GP to be referred again.

Many thanks for the reply slimpip, yes i meant psychologist lol! I went to see the consultant in september 2014, who said he was happy to do the surgery for me, either the sleeve or bypass. I was still under the bariactrics team as I had my band removed in june 2014 (privately paid for and done in belguim) since then I have been to the seminar jan 2015 and was told to start taking multi vitamins and loose 5% of my weight, I wasn't weighed, this was told to the whole group! I have sent back all the paper work. That's it? Just waiting for the next appointment which is killing me as I have a long wait, this won't be till March/April.
Hi, I had my private band in belgium in 2007 and am now bypassed. Hope u get on ok. By pass is easier but you don't lose what others do for first timers in my experience.

Ah well Bella's Mum, good luck in going forwards :)

Kirsty, I got the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe, really like it, we've had a good play with it and love it. The cats keep jumping in it too so I think we have their seal of approval.

I am feeling so good now. The dizziness has really lowered and my energy has picked right up (until I overdo it, then crash haha). But so pleased to be moving into the 2nd trimester feeling so good :) I'm even starting to get a tiny little tummy.

Hope everyone else is well :) xxx

congratulations on the baby news so so pleased for you and look at you girl looking fantastic xxx

Hey ladies, sorry for being a bit absent, this pregnancy malarkey is tiring stuff lol. Everything is good, we had our private scan on Sunday just gone and we are having a bouncing baby boy, he will be called Caleb Jones :)

Nothing much else to report really, I am feeling generally well but still getting the dizziness and have a headcold today but hoping it'll be a flying one. I have my consultant's appointment to just chat about how the surgery may affect the pregnancy and vice versa on Monday and then my 1year post op check up in Shrewsbury on Tuesday, busy busy. Work is hectic and I'm having to be careful not to overdo it, so people keep telling me, and I know they're right, I'm worn out. I just never wanted to be a feeble pregnant lady, but have to admit it's harder than i thought it would be.

Anyway, have put on 2lbs in my just shy of 17week pregnancy so don't think that's too bad, but am keeping an eye as really don't want to undo my good work in a big way. Can't believe in a little over 3 weeks I'll be technically half way through my pregnancy already. I can already feel flutters, which is no surprise as when we had the scan, you ought to have seen how wriggly Caleb was, punching and kicking and turning over all the time...little rascal.

Hope everyone else is well :) x

Ah hun I'm so glad that you're doing ok...such a beautiful name too. You really do need to take things easy when you can hun because when he's here you will wonder what rest was lol. 3D scan wasn't available when I had mine and the grandchildren were both surprise babies as they chose not to know until the birth but I think for armed is a fab way to go because it makes the preparation so much easier. I'm so pleased for you hun. Take care big hugs xxx

Hey ladies. So had a good/bad couple of days. The bad because I had what I can only presume was a gallbladder attack on Thursday night at 1am, woke me up in excrutiating pain and couldn't take anything other than paracetamol. The reason why I say presume, is because it was on the left side and didn't last as long as other attacks and would be very strange for it to happen in the middle of the night as it's usually in response to something I've eaten. However it felt just like one, although the midwife said it may have been that Caleb was trapping a nerve, which apparently can be extremely painful if done right haha.

Anyway, took the following day off work and rested and feel ok today. To the good...it's as if Caleb knew I needed to feel better as yesterday he graced me with his first big kicks that could be seen and felt from the outside, both Guy and I experienced that together, so that was magical. And today, we popped into Debenhams to look for some jeans for Guy, and a lady saw that I was pregnant and offered me her seat. This is confirmation now that I truly do look pregnant, not just podgy haha. It was a nice feeling.

I have a very active little man on my hands and can't believe I'm almost half way through the pregnancy already! I still haven't put on a single pound of weight, although I've been eating well! Midwife isn't concerned so neither am I. Hope all of you ladies are well. My colleague from work had her bypass yesterday, her daughter texted me yesterday evening to tell me she was feeling crappy but it all went well, so I'm so happy for her as I know how exciting this next chapter is!

Happy Saturday peeps :) xxx

Glad you're feeling better! ! Though sad we had to rain check our meet up! We'll sort it out for after Easter. :D

Back