• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me.... This is the start of my journey

Great news, that time will fly by

Lynn x

I have finally been approved and given a date for surgery. I start my pre-op diet on Saturday 9th (dreading it), pre-op the 11th and surgery 23rd May. I'm excited yet very nervous, I have put on since last being weighed October last year so I'm a little scared this maybe a problem, however, I will remain positive.

I will be on the losers bench very soon

Congratulations! Not long at all. I am a week behind you, my surgery is 2nd June! Good lukc with LRD x

My journey is going pretty well, as slowed down and have stalled sometimes but the weight is still coming off even went shopping at primark and brought a pair of size 20 trousers! I still think of myself as bigger than I am, so always nervous when buying new clothes as I think nothing will fit so always surprised when a size 20 fits!

Congrats Hun, where you having yours? So you start your lsd a week after me. We must stay in touch

Hiya
I am having mine at Sunderland. Planning to start LRD on the 17th so 2 full weeks before. How you feeling? I am surprisingly calm now I have my date. Can't wait. I think it will hot me more once I start the LRD.
Jackie xx

My journey is going pretty well, as slowed down and have stalled sometimes but the weight is still coming off even went shopping at primark and brought a pair of size 20 trousers! I still think of myself as bigger than I am, so always nervous when buying new clothes as I think nothing will fit so always surprised when a size 20 fits!

Yaaaaaaaaay you, you go girl.

That is a celebration if you can fit into primark jeans, whoop whoop.

Are you working out yet?

Back