• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is me.... This is the start of my journey

Hi Lookingforabetterme. Just read your thread and wow I feel your pain, St Georges for me although had good reviews just seemed to take forever and seemed quite disorganised as everyone within the team were saying different things so I decided to go with UCLH. It's great that you finally have your date though, you must be excited. I have my op scheduled for the 6th June hopefully and LSD starts on the 25th. What are the options for the LSD and do all hospitals usually have a general guideline for this. How's it going for you? X

Are St George's in tooting?

I have been on soft food for a couple of weeks, gradually including some crunch now, have tolerated crispbread, can also eat turkey breast and fish without mashing. Getting quite good at the chewing but still need to slow down a bit between mouthfuls lol Lynn x

I've been practising, well was practising before the LSD LOL

Hi Lookingforabetterme. Just read your thread and wow I feel your pain, St Georges for me although had good reviews just seemed to take forever and seemed quite disorganised as everyone within the team were saying different things so I decided to go with UCLH. It's great that you finally have your date though, you must be excited. I have my op scheduled for the 6th June hopefully and LSD starts on the 25th. What are the options for the LSD and do all hospitals usually have a general guideline for this. How's it going for you? X

Very all over the place, but finally got op date. The wait wasn't too long but would have been a lot quicker if I didn't have to wait for psych. Although I know someone who paid for psych app separately and it speeded it up for them. In total when I've had surgery would have been an approx 9mth wait from start to finish. Although the 9 months felt like a lifetime lol

I've got 5 options
Slim fast
Milk
Soup and yoghurt
Milk and yoghurt
Low calorie meal

I've done 4 days of slim fast, might try the soups tomorrow

What are you doing and how long has your journey been?

Congrats, how you doing now?

Fine thanks just trying to shift the last 4 stone to hit target! The honeymoon period is well and truly over! I have to live in the gym and really focus on my eating to get losses these days!

How far along into the process are you?

Here's some inspiration!

image-4278015913.jpg

I had Mr Wan do my surgery!

Very all over the place, but finally got op date. The wait wasn't too long but would have been a lot quicker if I didn't have to wait for psych. Although I know someone who paid for psych app separately and it speeded it up for them. In total when I've had surgery would have been an approx 9mth wait from start to finish. Although the 9 months felt like a lifetime lol I've got 5 options Slim fast Milk Soup and yoghurt Milk and yoghurt Low calorie meal I've done 4 days of slim fast, might try the soups tomorrow What are you doing and how long has your journey been?

I got held up with the same app I ended up having my surgery done at St Anthony's ( private hospital) through at George's, was a lovely experience!

Lauren25 what a stunner you really have turned your self around well done a true inspiration :)

Lauren you look fab. Do you have lots of excess skin?

My op is next Saturday at St Anthonys. I'm on day 5 of LSD and I just stole a bit of kebab meat of the Mr's plate. I couldn't resist, this has been my only slip up

Lauren you look fab. Do you have lots of excess skin? My op is next Saturday at St Anthonys. I'm on day 5 of LSD and I just stole a bit of kebab meat of the Mr's plate. I couldn't resist, this has been my only slip up

Thanks. Yes I have tons! My arms belly and boobs are awful. My arms shake along with everything I do and my boobs and belly are what resembles jelly! I still wouldn't look back it's the best thing I ever did!
I have to wear shape wear to pull everything in and I'm looking to have it all taken care off soon I have been getting a few quotes in as i need it doing next year before my wedding!

Ohh the very best of luck, your in wonderful hands there, they are very caring and attentive there!

Thanks. Yes I have tons! My arms belly and boobs are awful. My arms shake along with everything I do and my boobs and belly are what resembles jelly! I still wouldn't look back it's the best thing I ever did! I have to wear shape wear to pull everything in and I'm looking to have it all taken care off soon I have been getting a few quotes in as i need it doing next year before my wedding! Ohh the very best of luck, your in wonderful hands there, they are very caring and attentive there!

You look fab. Have you decided where your going to go for surgery?

Congrats on your wedding u must be excited

Should have read this first lol just sent you a message. Not long to go now this time next week you will be flapping around getting all your last minuets things ready :)

You look fab. Have you decided where your going to go for surgery? Congrats on your wedding u must be excited

I think I'm going to go through spire at St Anthony's as I live close and know the care there is good!
Just waiting to see what the figures come in like!

Don't worry about a slip up you'll be fine! And the weight will drop I think I lost 14lbs in my pre op! Although I did my own of 1000 cals two weeks before ore op as a taster

Fine thanks just trying to shift the last 4 stone to hit target! The honeymoon period is well and truly over! I have to live in the gym and really focus on my eating to get losses these days!

How far along into the process are you?

Here's some inspiration!

View attachment 16371

I had Mr Wan do my surgery!
Wow you've done amazing. You look like a completely different person. A true inspiration indeed xx

Very all over the place, but finally got op date. The wait wasn't too long but would have been a lot quicker if I didn't have to wait for psych. Although I know someone who paid for psych app separately and it speeded it up for them. In total when I've had surgery would have been an approx 9mth wait from start to finish. Although the 9 months felt like a lifetime lol

I've got 5 options
Slim fast
Milk
Soup and yoghurt
Milk and yoghurt
Low calorie meal

I've done 4 days of slim fast, might try the soups tomorrow

What are you doing and how long has your journey been?
Hi sorry for taking so long to reply. Still trying to find my way around this site lol. I'm currently waiting for my pre op app which is on Thursday and hopefully then ill get my LSD choices. I intend on doing the milk diet, have you tried that yet? How's your diet going? Xxx

Thanks. Yes I have tons! My arms belly and boobs are awful. My arms shake along with everything I do and my boobs and belly are what resembles jelly! I still wouldn't look back it's the best thing I ever did!
I have to wear shape wear to pull everything in and I'm looking to have it all taken care off soon I have been getting a few quotes in as i need it doing next year before my wedding!

Ohh the very best of luck, your in wonderful hands there, they are very caring and attentive there!
Does the excess get in the way of you doing anything or is it just an appearance issue? I'm sure I will definately get excess skin too but will I still be able to do the things that a slim person can such as running, crossing my legs, crouching down etc?
also how effective are spanx in holding it all together?
Sorry about the endless questions, im just so excited to start my old life back. Congratulations on your wedding by the way xxx

Back