• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ticking the boxes. clairemp's pre op diary..

That's incredible Claire!!

So proud of you xx

Thank you ladies, and another NSV..! I'm in a pair of size 20 jeans that wouldn't go over my hips a few months back. I lurve my sleeve...!

Thanking you Mr Wadley..

xx

The fact that I can't weigh myself until 15ish of December is driving me crazy. I know I'm losing as I'm getting in to some clothes that I haven't worn for some time. I can also wear now a watch that was tight on my wrist before. I'm gradually learning what 'full' feels like. Following an experience where I'd clearly over eatrnI won't be doing it again and I know where my limit lies. The taste of cheesy mash backing up in to my throat wasn't pleasant and I couldn't even be sick.. At the moment the day goes..: Breakfast, Sloppy Weetabix, no sugar or sweeteners. Lunch, soup - whatever I've made Dinner, if the family meal isn't suitable for zapping then soup again. Mid morning and mid afternoon if I feel I need it may be milky coffee, horlicks or fat free yogurt. I drink lots of NAS squash. I can manage 2/3rds a Weetabix, half a bowl of soup or 2 tablespoons mashed potato. I don't know whether this is too much or not. It's all too confusing still but what I do know is that already I love my sleeve :)

I think we should run a book on your loss, it's going to be a brilliant surprise. I recon 20lb. Whatever you have achieved Claire I think you are bloody brilliant you are such an inspiration. Sending much love X X

I think we should run a book on your loss, it's going to be a brilliant surprise. I recon 20lb. Whatever you have achieved Claire I think you are bloody brilliant you are such an inspiration. Sending much love X X

I will say 21 pounds off :)

Aw, bless you beep. I think we're all inspirational 'group hug'..!

I get such a lot of support reading all the entries and questions here, even if I'm not commenting x

Dare I dream about 21/22 pounds. Here's hoping..!

Lisa I can't believe how well you've done in 6 months or so. You must be made up, lady..xx

Terrific updates Claire and loving your NSV's you should be really proud of yourself for achieving so much. Well done you!

What does nsv stand for?

What does nsv stand for?

Non Scale Victory beep :)
Whilst the losses are good to see on the scales it's when we can do something that our previous lifestyle prevented us from doing, achieving, wearing etc that really is the WOW that we get from it all.. Scales at the end of the day are just cold hard numbers

Claire, it sounds like you are doing brilliantly, bet your weight loss will be incredible. So proud of you xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Terrific updates Claire and loving your NSV's you should be really proud of yourself for achieving so much. Well done you!

Thanks Frankie,

I do worry because my ability to exercise at the moment is close to zero but I'm going to try and sort something out.

But, these NSVs mean the world to me :) X

I cannot wait to move on to softs on Monday. I'm so bored with thick soups the texture of baby foods. I haven't really done the pureed shepherds pie etc as it just doesn't sound very nice. Actually, I inadvertently ate part of a water biscuit last night with some Philadelphia. My daughter was eating them in front of the telly and I took two bites and swallowed both before I realised what I'd done and spat out what little was left in my mouth. Convinced I was going to rupture my stomach but Im still here to tell the tale.. So NSV ONE... My daughter said to me the other day that she hoped she wasn't about to hurt my feelings but " mum, your fat doesn't hang over the armrests on your wheelchair anymore..!". This is a good thing I say.. NSV TWO... I'm in another pair of trousers that I've NEVER been able to get on.

NSV THREE... I feel lost in my wheelchair :) :)

I hope my sleeved honeymooned period@ lasts FOREVER..! Hope you're all well..xxx

NSV 4...

Saw an old friend today who said.. "OMG, you look so much younger. You've lost weight haven't you..?"

Xxx

NSV 4... Saw an old friend today who said.. "OMG, you look so much younger. You've lost weight haven't you..?" Xxx

I bet that made your day Hun? Xx

It made many days..! X

Some fantastic things already happening that's just great.

Thanks Niccie, I have a feeling that I may have to wait a while for anymore NSVs :)

Back