• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Yeah no chewing gum allowed. Just has some sugar free jelly which I could sort of chew lol

I'll be glad to get back to work rather than sitting about and take my mind off food. My appetite is starting to come back

Ah I didn't realise, thought it was worth suggesting anyway!!!

Yeh why don't you do a bit of online shopping?! New bag or shoes?!....no clothes though coz you're going to shrink in minutes over the next few weeks !!!! :)

It's always worth suggesting things x x

I might have a little look online x it will be nice when I can start clothes shopping x

Day 4 post op

My wind appears to have moved down my chest to my stomach a bit so it is a lot more tighter today, but I have managed to move about more which is good as my girls idea of helping is not quite the same as mine x

Liquids have been going down fine. Have been quite hungry today. Have managed 2 ultraslim shakes, ski mousse and 2 cup a soups. And I was a bit naughty and sucked to death about 5 wotsits.

That will probably be it now unless I have a yogurt before bed. I still see to be packing away a fair few calories but at the moment I am just focusing on healing.

Meant to be back at work tomorrow so I will see how I am in the morning. I am loving being at home though. day time TV and slouching on the sofa.

Xx

Hi Tracey glad your feeling a bit better today and managing to eat something, how are your wounds looking? Have the hospital been in touch? Xx

I haven't taken the plasters off yet. The nurse advised five days which is tomorrow so I'll brave it then. I feel happier with them on to be honest but I'll take them off tomorrow.

I'm actually feeling a bit unloved, no one has called me yet.

That's ok then think I'd pass out at anymore keep feeling a bit dizzy today not sure if it the nerves kicking in x

No she said Mr Super doesn't bother as he doesn't think we need them, wouldn't of minded them though just to cover the big ugly bruise x

Day one at work done x

And I got a call from THG today to see how I was so I am feeling loved again x

Looking forward to my sofa.

So far have had an ultraslim shake and 2 cup a soups, squash and tea.

Xx

I'm feeling ok actually. Bit tired and I'm glad to be back on my sofa. My stomach was feeling quite tight for most of the afternoon. I keep forgetting to sip slowly and keep carrying on as normal so I think this might have something to do with it x

How was your appointment today

Back