• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

happy days said:
I've lost just over 8 since feb but stll want another 5 stone, but it feels good to be on the right path x

Aww well done u that's fantastic and yep it sure does xxx

Katkit1 said:
Laura - Well done you have done fantastically well.....good luck your heading to target very soon!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thank you xxx

WOW!! amazing transformation...... a big well done to you!!

So inspiring you look truly fantastic! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using WLSurgery

Some new comparison pics of me xx

Attachments

• image-68076268.jpg
    image-68076268.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 454
  • image-2430682742.jpg
    image-2430682742.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 206
  • image-593669480.jpg
    image-593669480.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 304
Bl**dy hell....what a transformation!! Well done x

Well done Laura - you should be rightfully proud. Don't forget to remove your pre-opper badge! Looking forward to more pictures on the road to the home run.

How amazing!? Wow!!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I was blown away when I saw these on FB. Fantastic results honeybunch you look stunning and should be very proud of your achievements. Well done you're an absolute star xxx

Brilliant Laura. U look gorgeous. How much you lost now?

Thank you all it means so much... I've lost 10 stone now and don't seem to b dropping anymore but I'm sure I will b4 long... Xx

Two words: sexy mama!!! Well done :)

I've lost 10 stone now and don't seem to b dropping anymore but I'm sure I will b4 long... Xx

Totally inspirational, Laura. I had to go back a couple of pages to find your *new* 24 November (10 stone down) pics, in addition to the other ones you posted at the beginning of this thread (8 stone down).

Your pics are FAB, and truly inspirational -- thanks for sharing !! :D

you look amazing Laura - stunning. You can tell from the smile on ur face how happy u r

Back