• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

lisad said:
Wow Laura you look amazing. How much have you lost? Did u have band or bypass?

Hi Hun had the bypass and about 8.5 nearly 9 stone loss xxx

Kazziehill said:
Hi ya laura, just seen your pics well done you have done so great you look amazing, keep going Hun. My bypass is we'd 24 aug 2011, do you have any tips for the clear fluid stage and all the stages? Sorry to ask but as your doing so great would love some advice. Keep up the great work your working so hard we can all tell luv kaz x x x

Good luck with ur op hope all goes well I'm sure it will, I got all my advice off here u eat so little at the start it's hard to give advice I found making my own soups was better than tinned my fav was a tin of beans a tin of tomatoes blended up into soup mmmm, and corned beef hash on mash stage, try not to mix too many flavors at the start cus ur taste buds change and something's u liked b4 u won't after xxx

EmmaLouise81 said:
Wow Laura, you are really stunning and look so happy. I am 8 weeks post-op and had many complications so only starting to feel normal now, but have been depressed in recent days thinking I won't loose weight. Seeing this after picture of you has lifted my mood, i just hope I am as successful as you! All the best!

Hi Hun, congrates on ur surgery I'm sure ur doing fab the thing I do is not to weigh myself I weigh every few wks not at any certain time just wen I fancy it that way u don't get disheartened if u lose a little each week cus after a few wks it looks loads, also u don't become obsessed, I go by my clothes size I was a size 26 march iv just brought a size 16 which fit but most my clothes r a 18 I never thought it possible but I'm getting there it takes time ur get there Hun xx

OMG! you look amazing ! you must feel so good. well done xx

Congrats! You look so wonderful!

Aww thank you all means alot I'm getting there still about 4 stone to lose but better than 13 which I did have xx

Amazing, you look fantastic!!!!

kelley77 said:
Amazing, you look fab, well done! Note to self..... Take pre op pic! x

Yes deffo do its great wen u don't feel uv lost then u compare.... All the best x

well done you xx Youve inspired me to put mine up ....now I just need to work out how haha x

woohoo lovely!!

Back