• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A pic b4 and after

Looking fab hun.

goodness me, what an inspiration, how long has it taken you to get to this point. you look beautiful, relaxed happy and young!!! oh lord bring it on....... i just hope i can have such amazing results

Laura b said:
Me I'n my first ever dress on holiday In Tenerife x

Awe inspiring, as always.
xXx

wow! you look stunning! it's one of my goals to look as good as you do now. well done!

Lynne
xxx

kate thomson said:
goodness me, what an inspiration, how long has it taken you to get to this point. you look beautiful, relaxed happy and young!!! oh lord bring it on....... i just hope i can have such amazing results

Hi Hun thank you for ur lovely compliment, I had gastric bypass April 16th this yr but started my pre op march so since march really it's taken me to lose just a few lb over 9 stone now xxxx

lynne08 said:
wow! you look stunning! it's one of my goals to look as good as you do now. well done!

Lynne
xxx

Awww bless u Lynne, still got a way to go I have but getting there xx

Wow u look amazing very beautiful well done u x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

You looking great and so pretty before and after. Xxxxxxxx

happy days said:
Laura you look stunning, well done you must feel so different and you certainly don't look a 18.

Aww thank you..... I'm so happy I feel great just in a 16 now, and at just over 9 stone Wl so I'm thrilled, thanks foe the compliments Hun xx

Back