• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis...

thanks Liz for the update i wasnt sure if the hospital could/ would tell us anything. i told her to let us know when she felt up to visitors and we'd get a rota going haha - she had a chuckle at that.

they questioned who i was blah ect, i just said im support group leader so they went to find out for me, i hope she goes down to theatre soon, i will visit her tomorrow on ward, ive sent everyones love and best wishes too x

thanks liz, give her our love
xxx

its 11.30am ive just rang our wls ward and Charis still hasnt been took to theatre yet, shes not feeling to good the nurse says which is to be expected and shes advised that i dont vist until tomorrow as she will be sleepy after her op x

Thanks for letting us know Liz. Its a bl**dy disgrace to let a human being suffer like that. She's obviously in a lot of pain!!

My thoughts are with Charis

Thanks for letting us know Liz. Its a bl**dy disgrace to let a human being suffer like that. She's obviously in a lot of pain!!

My thoughts are with Charis

the nurse says shes on the emergency list so i expect she will be going down soon as they will also most likley have the ops also to deal with thats been previously booked in x

Aww thank you, I keep logging on for the latest to hear how Charis is and I hope that she is sorted very soon... loving hugs to Charis and all xxx

Thanks Liz for letting us know how she is. Hope there will be some positive news later. xx

Thanks Steph and Liz for keeping us updated. At least Charis is in the right place and will have the treatment that she needs to recover. I pray that she will feel God's presence with her at this painfully worrying time. Please give her my love and tell her that I am sending her big hugs, love and prayers.

love

Rebirth xx

Charis went down for surgery at 3.20pm...her husband Chris text to let us know.
Huge prayers go to her today xxx
Steph xx

Candles of strength, hope and healing.... xxx

Bless you Precious Charis and may your strength and faith help you over this hurdle....

You are loved and cherished more than you can know....

My candles of strength, hope and healing are all burning brightly to send warmth and love to you.

Always at your side.

Bless You Charis xxx:wave_cry:

Last edited:
funny isnt it, wls gets postponed cos of an emergency, yet charis is an emergency, and had to wait to be fitted in around planned ops, im sure there is some logic there somewhere.

O dear just read this please give my love to Charis ,Steph . Il be thinking postive thoughts for her xx

Just logged on to see Charis has gone for her surgery this afternoon. I hope she has come through the op ok and will be back with us soon. Thanks for the updates ladies XXXX

Back