• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

i to agree i hope you get your letter on fri or befor and i really do hope its what you have been waiting for,
for so so long now. fingers crossed for you fuffs. xxx

lyndajoan said:
i to agree i hope you get your letter on fri or befor and i really do hope its what you have been waiting for,
for so so long now. fingers crossed for you fuffs. xxx

Thanks Lynda :) it would be more than awesome if it happens :)

Just got back home hoping for post :( Not had ANY post all week!!! None to even trick me lol

Chin up hunni no exactly how ur feeling my wm have sent me for funding ;) n I keep waiting for post everday lol I really hope more than anything we get a YES ASAP x uve dun amazing u truely deserve a yes x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Chin up hunni no exactly how ur feeling my wm have sent me for funding ;) n I keep waiting for post everday lol I really hope more than anything we get a YES ASAP x uve dun amazing u truely deserve a yes x

Thank you! Glad it's not just me :) A letter came, but it was from the council :(

Really hope we both get the news we want soon. Relaxing would be nice. But then we will be watching the post for our op date lol

Aw gee Fluffs... You have now got me wishing that your letter comes soon as well..

How long was it ago that you were at where I am now (i.e. going to be discussed at the next meeting)? I am just trying to put some sort of time span together. I think lots of the problem is the not knowing..
Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Minoots said:
Aw gee Fluffs... You have now got me wishing that your letter comes soon as well..

How long was it ago that you were at where I am now (i.e. going to be discussed at the next meeting)? I am just trying to put some sort of time span together. I think lots of the problem is the not knowing..
Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I know exactly what you mean!

Hard to find people from the same hospital with answers.

I got a letter with MDT approval in September and then a letter for an appointment with the surgeon and bariatric dietician 20th October. They applied for my funding 4th November :)

And thanks Minoot for the support. I look forward to hopefully meeting you next month :) xxx

i know how you feel, i was waiting for the post every day and the doctor hadnt even reffered me :confused: hahahahahaha felt a right idiot!! :8855:

Caren said:
i know how you feel, i was waiting for the post every day and the doctor hadnt even reffered me :confused: hahahahahaha felt a right idiot!! :8855:

I know that feeling! Remember believing I had funding already only to find out that hadnt done it last year grrrrr

It's pants!

Anymore news for you Caren?

I know that feeling! Remember believing I had funding already only to find out that hadnt done it last year grrrrr

It's pants!

Anymore news for you Caren?
no mate, got to wait for my sleep apnoea results, i have the test on the 8th Dec, any idea how long till i get the results?

Caren said:
no mate, got to wait for my sleep apnoea results, i have the test on the 8th Dec, any idea how long till i get the results?

Fingers crossed you have it!!! Feels mad wishing co-morbidities on you. Need to get highly stressed before blood pressure checks too! Lol (ignore me lol)

I feel like waiting for me has become how long is a piece of string with me. Really wanted confirmation by my birthday. I hate having no control lol

Caren I had my overnight test took the equipment back the next day, then had a letter in about week to go back the following week, so about 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed you have it!!! Feels mad wishing co-morbidities on you. Need to get highly stressed before blood pressure checks too! Lol (ignore me lol)

I feel like waiting for me has become how long is a piece of string with me. Really wanted confirmation by my birthday. I hate having no control lol
one more sleep :D xxx

Caren I had my overnight test took the equipment back the next day, then had a letter in about week to go back the following week, so about 2 weeks.

Thanks snooky :) xxx

snooky said:
Any news in the post?

Nope :(

Not yet!!

On sleep tests, I had mine in hospital and got the results couple of weeks later in the post. I was slightly disappointed it was negative lol

Just called the Bariatrics team. The coordinator is off work at the moment.

The lady said the pct let the hospital know and then they will write to me :S I can imagine what the delay will be there lol

She said if I have not heard by the end of next week to call up and the coordinator will chase it up and hopefully let me know :)

So no answer yet, but at least I am clearer on what's happening :) xxx

Just called the Bariatrics team. The coordinator is off work at the moment.

The lady said the pct let the hospital know and then they will write to me :S I can imagine what the delay will be there lol

She said if I have not heard by the end of next week to call up and the coordinator will chase it up and hopefully let me know :)

So no answer yet, but at least I am clearer on what's happening :) xxx
gawd i'll have no finger nails left lol

Aw that's not on Caren :((( I really hope the letter I got the other day from Rebecca my wm dietician to my doc but a copy sent to me was wot she said at my last meet wiv her was the funding process as I'd be gutted if not 2yrs waiting does try our patience :(( I'm sure its so we get bored n go away lol if she managed to get my funding papers in fingers crossed she has as I've got my copy to doc then the pct panel meet tomoz ;) I hope they think the 4stone 8lbs I've lost is enuff if she didn't get it in on time I meet her next on the 15th dec n pct meet on the 16th so either way if I hear nowt in between I'll take it that I'm not gettin looked at till dec :((( chin up hunni n I really hope u get ur funding soon xx Ps sorry fuffs 4 takin over ur post ;) n really hope u hear soon 2 xxx I think 2012 will c u me n Caren slim ;) xx

Caren said:
gawd i'll have no finger nails left lol

Lol!! You and me both. It's so difficult waiting all the time lol

Back