• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Fun Frolics on WLS journey

pandora said:
Wish I knew how to get a good pic , I just don't bother having pictures taken , I really don't want any more reminders of the truth :(

It's angle the camera phone and make eyes at it lol

Toni, your sister and you sound like you have an awesome relationship. It's lovely :)

lol I'll be your big sister fuffs and phone and moan if you want :p

Yvessa said:
lol I'll be your big sister fuffs and phone and moan if you want :p

Yay!!! Give em some stick for me Yve lol

I feel mighty proud of myself today :D

I used my new focus and started at the gym I used to go to. It's around the corner from my house and is £10 a month paying cash. So no contract! I had the ladies gym to myself (there is a mixed gym downstairs too) and loved it!!!

I am going to out to go 4-5 times a week. But won't beat middle up if sometimes it's 2-3. Feel like this is a good step for me. Also noticed today I can run up to my 3rd floor flat and hardly be out of breath now :D It's nice to notice the not so obvious achievements at times :)

Caren said:
and me! and me! and me! :gimi: lol xxx

Yeah, give Carens pct some stick first! Lol

Fuffs said:
It's angle the camera phone and make eyes at it lol

Toni, your sister and you sound like you have an awesome relationship. It's lovely :)

We are very close she knows almost everything about me, she brought me and 1 of our other sisters up when my mum was .... not herself ... so most of the time x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
We are very close she knows almost everything about me, she brought me and 1 of our other sisters up when my mum was .... not herself ... so most of the time x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Aaww what a star she is :) xxx

Hi Sophie,

not too sure if you have been onto the Hearltlands group on facebook recently but a couple of hours ago Heather posted that Mr. Kumar has emigrated to/or is about to emigrate to New Zealand. This may (or may not) have any bearing on the lists at Heartlands.

It's_me said:
Hi Sophie,

not too sure if you have been onto the Hearltlands group on facebook recently but a couple of hours ago Heather posted that Mr. Kumar has emigrated to/or is about to emigrate to New Zealand. This may (or may not) have any bearing on the lists at Heartlands.

Oh no!!!!!! I am going to ask to be moved to another hospital :( Thanks for letting me know chick. I appreciate it. I was on Mr Nijjars list and got moved to Mr Kumars list. Now this! I am cursed lol

How are you chick? X

You're not cursed it's just that when someone else is making all the decisions (especially someone we don't know and trust and about as something as important as your WLS) it maks you feel helpless.

I have my pre-op appointments for 8th Feb and 14th feb. I was also told to start the pre-op diet today, Walsall do a low fat/calorie/carb diet, a MRP diet or a milk and yoghurt diet. I am doing the milk and yoghurt diet.

Went for my appointment with mr kumR to be told he had immigrated to new Zealand!!! So had to see mr Supa. Now waiting for funding but he was keener for me to have band!!! Told him I wanted bypass. So now it is a wait and see again..

If the consultant has emigrated he will be or have been replaced . It may explain the confusion at the hospital , but the new one should just take on the existing list xx

If there is a new one !!!

Over the last 18 months we have had 1 consultant emigrate & 1 retire , both have been replaced , if there is a demand they should be replaced .

It's_me said:
Hi Sophie,

Oh no!!!!!! I am going to ask to be moved to another hospital :( Thanks for letting me know chick. I appreciate it. I was on Mr Nijjars list and got moved to Mr Kumars list. Now this! I am cursed lol

How are you chick? X

It's_me said:
You're not cursed it's just that when someone else is making all the decisions (especially someone we don't know and trust and about as something as important as your WLS) it maks you feel helpless.

I have my pre-op appointments for 8th Feb and 14th feb. I was also told to start the pre-op diet today, Walsall do a low fat/calorie/carb diet, a MRP diet or a milk and yoghurt diet. I am doing the milk and yoghurt diet.

Woohoo!!! Happy days chick!!!!

With Mr Kumar, I was switched from Mr Nijjars list to his. I spoke to the coordinator last Tuesday. That's how I know. What I don't understand is why she didn't say he was on the verge of leaving! All seems madness to me x

Back