• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Insert Witty and Imaginative Title Here

In a massive strop tonight. I've got a friend who is a GP, and I told him about the band when I had it done, thinking he'd be supportive. Instead, he's incredibly judgemental.
This week I've been retaining water - overnight I gained 5lbs and I think it's all at my ankles as they've been so sore! Thankfully today I've done nothing but wee, so hopefully I'll get back to where I was tomorrow.
My mate texted me and asked about the weight loss, so I told him I've been struggling with stress and water. When I told him about the gain he basically accused me of eating crap, as there's no way you could retain that much water in such a short time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!:mad:

I know I'll have the last laugh, but I would have thought he knew me well enough to know that if I HAD been eating crap I would have been honest about it.

Ah well, in better news I have one phone call to make on Monday, and if that goes ok I start a new job on Tuesday. Hurrah! Hopefully that should ease some of the stress...

Rise above it Sarah . You have a new job to look forward to and continued weight loss and a new you in the near future. Yah

Thankyou, I just had to vent! He's never been fat, so he doesn't get it, but it's infuriating! Still, I'm the one who told him what was going on, I should have just said it was fine and left it at that. Lesson learned, finally.

Sarah someone else's opinions are not your fault, you thought you were confiding in a supportive friend! As a gp I would have thought he would have been a bit more understanding. X x

wow im looking at every ones weight lost details and ,, there all fab.
had my opp done on the 27th of dec 2013 and feel very lost . the support I don't get is with the hospital group who I had my opp with and maybe because of all the changes so suddenly that I've had to make its a wee bit much to take on bored , but its in now and I have to use it to my advantage .. love reading the posts and gives me encouragement x
ps : I had the gastric band fitted .

Thankyou, I just had to vent! He's never been fat, so he doesn't get it, but it's infuriating! Still, I'm the one who told him what was going on, I should have just said it was fine and left it at that. Lesson learned, finally.

SoUnds like my hubby "just enact less and move more" oh yeah, like its that simple! X

Oh Sarah..I hope you are Ok...Thin Gp's!!!! Phfft....get right up your nose don't they!!!!!!

In a massive strop tonight. I've got a friend who is a GP, and I told him about the band when I had it done, thinking he'd be supportive. Instead, he's incredibly judgemental.
This week I've been retaining water - overnight I gained 5lbs and I think it's all at my ankles as they've been so sore! Thankfully today I've done nothing but wee, so hopefully I'll get back to where I was tomorrow.
My mate texted me and asked about the weight loss, so I told him I've been struggling with stress and water. When I told him about the gain he basically accused me of eating crap, as there's no way you could retain that much water in such a short time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!:mad:

I know I'll have the last laugh, but I would have thought he knew me well enough to know that if I HAD been eating crap I would have been honest about it.

Ah well, in better news I have one phone call to make on Monday, and if that goes ok I start a new job on Tuesday. Hurrah! Hopefully that should ease some of the stress...

Hun he is talking absolute bo****ks .. before my op i would weigh myself first thing in the morning and i again 2hours after my water tablet (as directed by my GP) & i would be 8lb lighter and that was everyday!

Fingers crossed for Monday hun xxx

Thanks lovelies! Job is a bit weird, Monday's phone call is with the MD, and in theory he could say no. Had a convo with my manager about a meeting on Tuesday in Bristol, and she's booking me into the same hotel everyone else is staying in - guessing the MD isn't going to say no then...

If he does say no, then maybe I'll just have a jolly to Bristol, do some shopping:)

Weigh-in today, and I've lost another pound this week, despite the mid-week bloat.

The big news of the week in sarahville is the bento box I got from Asda for £5. The base expands, then the divider between the base and the top is a freezer-pack. The top is split into three different little tubs with lids. I've been considering a £35 bento box, but this is much better.
Can't wait to start work so I can make a packed lunch in it:D

Fantastic hun :)

It's going thankfully lost half a stone of it so far just another 3 lbs to go before I'm back to where I was last Sunday :)

Back