• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've joined the losers club

I'm back..........been struggling these last few weeks to be honest. However, had another fill yesterday so not back to eating properly yet.
Has sloppies today which filled me and much smaller portions too. Fingers crossed, my mind is going to behave this week and leave me to concentrate on small, crunchy portions with NO chocolate!!!!!!!
xxxxxxx

Cheering you all the way Sue :) Its good to see you back posting.............. gl with this new fill, hope it does the trick hun. Remember slow slow slow is key :) x x x I treat myself to a freddie frog chocy bar once a week if i've been good lol

I downloaded that app Crystal and ate my tea by it tonight. Much easier than stopping and starting the timer on my phone. Thank you xx

Your very welcome Sue :) anything that helps eh ....... i've still not downloaded it , i've not got a fandangled phone, just a little tablet, tbh it only comes out once in a blue moon lol i had good intentions to start with. Am guessing i will need to be stricter once i start with fills, for now i just count in my head :)
Hope it helps loads anyway Sue....... fingers crossed it oes the trick

Your very welcome Sue :) anything that helps eh ....... i've still not downloaded it , i've not got a fandangled phone, just a little tablet, tbh it only comes out once in a blue moon lol i had good intentions to start with. Am guessing i will need to be stricter once i start with fills, for now i just count in my head :)
Hope it helps loads anyway Sue....... fingers crossed it oes the trick
Well I certainly feel motivated at the moment Crystal, thank you for your words to keep me on track. I will be back for more from time to time xxx

Well I certainly feel motivated at the moment Crystal, thank you for your words to keep me on track. I will be back for more from time to time xxx
Fab news hunni :) that's what were here for :)x x x

Lucy the app is eat slowly or eat slower timer for the 20 20 20 :) x x x

Elllo ello ello :) just to say hellllllllllo how you doing sweetness ? hope the positive thinking and chew chew chewing still going strong :) x x x hugs

Thanks dreamer I'm enjoying following your bump posts at the moment. Hope you are doing ok and loving every minute of it. xx

Hiya sue! I'm doing great thanks feeling very bumpy now! Bump no longer disappears in the morning so it's definately there! Also can't get much food in cos I feel so full because of bump I think! Hope your well this week x x x

You look so cute with your little bump. You must feel totally amazing! So pleased for you dreamer! Super stuff xx

Hi Sue hows ya doing hunni ? just checking in x x x x
Hi Crystal
I'm ok thank you. I have been following your posts. How well are you doing? Holiday, swimming, emotional roller coaster and you seem to be coping so well. Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far, you really are doing brilliantly.
Went away on holiday to Cumbria last week and was really pleased that although I didn't lose any weight, I didn't put any on either which is a first as I could usually put on 10 lbs when I go away.
All the best Crystal and I hope you and hubby are soon feeling a little more settled.xxxx

Well I'm finally on track and seeing a difference. After many weeks of good and bad days, I decided to join Weight Watchers last week. It's my first weigh night tonight and I'm looking forward to it.
I now have some structure to my meals and since starting this, I haven't had any chocolate, crisps, sweets or anything I shouldn't. I feel fuller now than I have done all the time I've had my band therefore have no desire to graze or nibble.
My scales say I've lost 4lb this week so feeling soooooooooooooooooooo positive.
Been miserable these last few weeks but really feel different now.
Should have done this months ago as I see on here that quite a few members go to a slimming club.
Will keep you posted on my journey xxxxx

God luck :D x

woohoo Sue :) good to hear form you and wtg on the -4 loss :) am pleased to hear your feeling all positive and long may it continue :) gl a ww tonight fingers crossed for a loss on those wonderful scales ...... its fab to see you back bright and breezy x x x x x hugs

So pleased, back from weight watchers and I've lost 5lb this week.
Feeling great tonight so just need to carry on like this. It was lovely to see the scales dropping and I want this every week. xx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO wtg Sue that is fabulous news :) it makes it all worth while ........ you must be so proud of yourself wd wd wd :) did ya get slimmer of the week? not sure if they do that mind lol x x x x

Back