• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've joined the losers club

Hope they have some left in your local store :D hubby had to go further a field to get mine, they had separates too but the all in one is cool black and black and white stripes, it doesn't have legs tho just swimsuit style
Ooooo might have a look tomorrow in my Lidl and see if they have any left. xxx

So, have been eating normal food for 2 days now. Bowels are now at last back to normal.

My first proper meal was out in York on Saturday. Went to an Italian and had some olives to start with a bread stick then King prawns with spaghetti and chilli. Was lovely. Ordered a half portion. Didn't eat it all but was full after about half of it. My daughter kept making me feel nervous though, asking if I was ok throughout the meal. She said she thought I would be sick.
Everything I have had so far has gone down very well. I think that's probably due to not having any fill in my band. That will change on the 13th when I have my first fill I'm sure.

Had crackers and light Philadelphia for dinner at work then jacket potato with cottage cheese for tea. Just sat with a bag of Quavers, yum yum.

So far so good

xxxx

Glad it's all going well sparklysue! Once everything settled down after surgery, I found I was pretty much back to normal eating-wise. You will soon start to see the difference when you have your fills :D

Good luck and keep up the good work! x

I hope so Banderbird as like you say, I feel I could eat anything at the moment.

I'm wondering how I will be after my first fill. Donna44 only had a very small fill and got loads of restriction, but I know it's very individual. Just hope it makes a difference.

Sue

wd on going out to eat Sue :) sounds like you had a good time and didn't struggle with anything. I'm feeling i need normal food soon but thursday i go from slop to mushys for another 2 weeks. First appointment 12th March not sure if for a fill or not? Good to hear your doing well hun :)
Try your store Sue they may have some left but the have been in for a week and things go really quick. Donna that was a shame hun, but im sure in will crop up in your size soon :) x x x

Well today I had mini weetabix for brekky, crackers and philly for lunch, and salmon and krackerbread with salad for tea. Its hard chewing lettuce 20 times, felt like a cow.

Anyway, made the kids pancakes so tried half of one with squeezed orange and it was soooo tasty. Oh and I had a piece of granary bread toasted with a spreading of real butter this afternoon, delicious.

Seem to tolerate everything I try but must have a bit of restriction as portions are very small so hope it continues.

I've now lost a stone yay........3 to go !

Well today I had mini weetabix for brekky, crackers and philly for lunch, and salmon and krackerbread with salad for tea. Its hard chewing lettuce 20 times, felt like a cow.

Anyway, made the kids pancakes so tried half of one with squeezed orange and it was soooo tasty. Oh and I had a piece of granary bread toasted with a spreading of real butter this afternoon, delicious.

Seem to tolerate everything I try but must have a bit of restriction as portions are very small so hope it continues.

I've now lost a stone yay........3 to go !

I find eating salad a real pain in the bum, its tasteless and a pain to chew 20 times. Have you found any food that you cannot tolerate yet? I can't tolerate omelette, salmon, pasta, or beef, chicken and french beans I find hard too. I haven't tried bread yet as I know if I do I will be addicted again.

Tonight I did mussels in spicy chilli tomato sauce, worked out about 120 calories for a big bowl full.

xx

Woop woop well done on the weight loss Hun doin great x
Thank you WeightlossDreamer, I was a bit disappointed that I'd stayed the same weight for about a week. The weight seems to be moving again now that I am eating proper food. I wonder if I wasn't having enough calories and also lack of protein I think.

I have my first fill next week so I will see what happens then.

I've seen a lot on here that people are having protein shakes. Should banders have them or is it just sleeves/bypasses?

Yay Sue wd on the loss whop whop :) sounds like you've had a scrummy day :) its like torture reading about all the lovely food LOL I'm not far behind you Sue :) had myself a whizzed up corn-beef hash tonight that was pretty tasty x x

I find eating salad a real pain in the bum, its tasteless and a pain to chew 20 times. Have you found any food that you cannot tolerate yet? I can't tolerate omelette, salmon, pasta, or beef, chicken and french beans I find hard too. I haven't tried bread yet as I know if I do I will be addicted again.

Tonight I did mussels in spicy chilli tomato sauce, worked out about 120 calories for a big bowl full.

xx
That sounds nice Donna.
I can eat everything. Nothing has been difficult to get down at all. Have you had problems with those foods since you were banded or is it just since your fill?

I'm wondering whether it will change when I get my fill.

Yay Sue wd on the loss whop whop :) sounds like you've had a scrummy day :) its like torture reading about all the lovely food LOL I'm not far behind you Sue :) had myself a whizzed up corn-beef hash tonight that was pretty tasty x x
Poor you Crystal. But look at your weight loss, you are doing fantastic. I really appreciate the taste of food now too. I think it is probably due to the fact that we need to eat slowly so actually taste the food instead of just shovelling it in like I used to.

xx

Poor you Crystal. But look at your weight loss, you are doing fantastic. I really appreciate the taste of food now too. I think it is probably due to the fact that we need to eat slowly so actually taste the food instead of just shovelling it in like I used to.

xx
Roll on Thursday ive got a date with a jacket potato and beans :8855:I've spent the best part of a week planning on what to have ......... how sad is that LOL

That sounds nice Donna.
I can eat everything. Nothing has been difficult to get down at all. Have you had problems with those foods since you were banded or is it just since your fill?

I'm wondering whether it will change when I get my fill.

From the day I was banded, probably because the band is so tight or "sensitive" as THG put it. Today I have tried to eat more textured food and I have felt more satisfied and not so much head hunger.

Bfast: Shredded Wheat with 1 tsb sugar
Lunch: Prawn Salad
Dinner: Mussels
Snack: Fage with 30gms of muesli and two milky coffees

Calories: 995

Well at least you might not need many fills Donna.

Think I might try shredded wheat although I think they taste of cardboard. Nice and crunchy though xx

Well at least you might not need many fills Donna.

Think I might try shredded wheat although I think they taste of cardboard. Nice and crunchy though xx

It does taste of cardboard, I would rather eat weetabix or porridge, but they are classed as slider foods. Must admit I could feel it getting stuck, but I persevered and managed to eat 1.5

I can see myself having one more small infill then I don't think I will have anymore. xx

I always find my weight stalls if I'm not eating proper food full of protein. Have been through a stall stage for about four weeks finally started moving again last week x just have to persevere x

I always find my weight stalls if I'm not eating proper food full of protein. Have been through a stall stage for about four weeks finally started moving again last week x just have to persevere x

Do you calorie count or do you follow a diet plan, you have done really well on your weight loss, my weight has slowed down now too, only 1lb lost this week, but I am still happy with this, as I always see a pound as the equivalent of two packets of butter and if we collected a packet for each half pound, the fridge would be full lol x

That's a great way to look at things, I loss elwy calorie count by using my fitness pal it's a great app and if u eT out a lot u can guesstimate the cals in what you've had which is a good way of working out what you've had and should have. My days vary wildly from like 900 cals to 1300 depending on what mood I'm in! X

Back